Playboy Playmates of the Year, 1953-2006

Here is a little Flash slideshow I put together from a ppt. I don't know if all of, some of or none of these ladies are, or were, providers, but these are some really great photos of some beautiful women. If anybody has nailed one, now is your chance to do a little bragging. Like we are really going to believe you....LOL.

Playboy Playmate of the Year History
YOWZAAA to 2003! Holy Momma!
lol...
I saw the December 88 issue of Playboy when I was in the Mediterranean, her name was Kata if my memory serves. I was on the look out for Finnish women at every port we docked.
Such Beautiful woman, the last one was very scary.
Damn I wish I had stopped one slide sooner!
This is great Pearlman. I will say that the 1996 representative is incorrect. It was actually Texas' own Stacy Sanches who was the Playmate of the Year in 1996. Before she became a playmate, she was a dancer whom I had seen at the Men's Club in Dallas.

I also agree that I wish I hadn't gone all the way to the end... lol
Funny man . .
I couldn't help myself ... but I STARED at that last picture probably a little longer than I should have!

Didn't anyone else do that?

Elisabeth
Pearlman:

Why didn't you post their rates???
I couldn't help myself ... but I STARED at that last picture probably a little longer than I should have!

Didn't anyone else do that?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
The troubling thing is I did it more than once!
Elizabeth.

oh girl. i know.. recognition did not come easy .. lol

kiss to you btw.
1998! The triplets!
Those huge bushs from the 70's are a real hoot! Overall tho, 1998 with the triplets was probably the best. The 50's and 60's girls are so lame!