A Travel Buddy/ Partner * ANY IDEAS? *

Would be nice to have a travel buddy?!? I have a few friends that don't mind it but can't always go with on all the times I wanna go!!!... So... Any Ideas? I am wanting someone who wouldn't mind traveling to other states and also around Arkansas with me!!!! I want to go on lots and lots of trips this summer!!!
I'm sure you can find a guy or dozen that might be willing.
Hey sweety, what I have learned is that you should take the time to get to know some of your local providers to see who you hit it off with the best. You really should be comfortable with them before touring with them. Go for coffee, or lunch to get to know them. I say this because I ended up in a HORRIBLE situation with another provider that I toured with a few years ago. I didn't really take the time to get to know her and she ended up freaking the hell out on me while we were on our tour!! Luckily, we both had our own vehicles or I would have been stuck!! Anyway, just be careful and be comfortable.
Yeah, I will def. be taking my own car!! I would never want to be in a situation like that, Thanks for tha up's girl. I guess what I am looking for I could find anywhere but I am the type that doesn't like to tell other people what I do,( only few I travel with ) sooo who knows, ill prob just stick to the routes I been doing and I have a few other options in mind!!
Very tempting, Dreams, I must say.
I have a live in girlfriend that I travel with. It makes the road less lonely and less stressful knowing you have someone to count on.

Good luck and travel safely!

Kisses Claudia
Thanks Claudia. You too girl.
*Hugs*
hey hot momma i would love to travel with you! :-) i have been looking for someone to travel with too! i recently hooked up with a provider and thought it was going to be grand..but unfortunately there are alot of FAKEs out there.. lets do lunch sometime!
I want to be a napkin at that table! Pressed to the lips and laid in the lap! And either one is fine with me...whoa!
  • HSP
  • 04-02-2010, 02:59 AM
No responses to threads more than 30 days old.

Thread locked!

HSP