City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Private Incall
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long thick auburn
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:
The mystery face you're wondering about - think of that classic beauty from Oceans 8 Cate Blanchett - beautiful like that! Athletic, great shape, nice curves
Recommendation: Yes
Good first review Blue. Ginger is special.
Thanks Baconman - she was a pleasant surprise - the world needs more like her.
Bluesky! What a way to jump into the hobby! Good first review!
<golf clap>Nice review, sir. Yep, that's Ginger alright. She's a gem to have in our neighborhood, glad to have her!
Ginger is the complete package. Beauty, charm, witty, sexy and fun as hell. So glad you enjoyed your time with her!
Ginger is a top-notch lady who always goes the extra mile to make every encounter unique and satisfying. She's the complete package - great conversationalist, passionate lover, and a genuinely pleasant person to spend time with. And a great cook!
  • TBoo
  • 02-14-2019, 09:26 AM
Great review!! I loved the time I got to spend with Ginger! Definitely a league of her own! I need to plan a visit soon to NWA!
Thank you Elvis - jump is right - I thought this stuff only happened in movies! I obviously picked the wrong hobby years ago...
Thx MX - this will be fun way better than fishing for bass!
Thx Austin - its good to know she has a big fan club - had no idea from Twitter...
Thx Jd - its everything we want, really. If she offered a season pass I would buy it!