New to the site and bored !

Its Kendal just saying Hi guys
Hello Kendal!! Great pics! Very sexy. I especially love the "WET" one!

Have Fun & Enjoy!
didn’t realize i couldn’t post some of the pics i posted . how do i remove the ones that’s aren’t allowed
Your pussy looks delish. Mmmm
I think you are actually allowed to post them now, I know they changed the rules in pictures recently to where more can be shown
No change for several yeras.

Might want to read the Image standards thread at the top of the forum

Click on your name and choose control panel
At the bottom left, choose Attachments
You will then see a list of all attachmnets. Select the ones in question and click the little box on the right.
Delete
didn’t realize i couldn’t post some of the pics i posted . how do i remove the ones that’s aren’t allowed Originally Posted by kendal_keizer
Shhhh! No one tell the mods!

I predict you won’t be bored for long. If you do, head west to Tarrant County where I’m sure you can find some guys who would love to fill up your free time.
I'm sorry I missed the pics, Kendall. Send me one.
Kendal, you should post some bikini pics in your Image Gallery. Guys will not be disappointed.
Kendal, you should post some taint pics in your Image Gallery. Guys will not be disappointed. Originally Posted by TinMan

Taint photos are always welcome.
One of the removed photos was close.
Welcome Kendal
Geez, everyone is going crazy over this girl, and I can't even see what she looks like
Damn. I missed the photos. I hope they are elsewhere Kendal. ��
Oh man. The pussy pic was glorious. Haven’t seen a beautiful pussy like that in a while.