A gift from your SA brothers

So me and the fellas have been hunting this gal and working on her and her prices. Got her down to .80 Only downside, she's in fucking Arlington. Does us SA boys no good, but we figure we'd teach you Dallas boys about moco and get you started with a good one. If you have any questions about Moco, visit the other reviews/discussions in the SA board.

http://www.mocospace.com/elvalle22

Enjoy Dallas brothers.
but we figure we'd teach you Dallas boys about moco Originally Posted by TitsMcGee

We've known about Moco for a while now.
We've known about Moco for a while now. Originally Posted by hemiman
Couldn't tell from the lack of posts in here..
Another one of "those" alerts
next time give us a gift we can use.. like defending the Alamo..
the moco chase is takes too much time, imo. most of the chicks that responded to me had gps and were fugly as hell.
I remember the Alamo...
FUCK SAKES TRAN ! LOL!!
Post a # or review not a site if you want to give gift
I don't care to sign up for yet another account
Moco Space Mod maybe
So me and the fellas have been hunting this gal and working on her and her prices. Got her down to .80 Only downside, she's in fucking Arlington. Does us SA boys no good, but we figure we'd teach you Dallas boys about moco and get you started with a good one. If you have any questions about Moco, visit the other reviews/discussions in the SA board.

http://www.mocospace.com/elvalle22

Enjoy Dallas brothers. Originally Posted by TitsMcGee
We appreciate the gesture...but this is fuckin Dallas....we are blessed with a ton of hot providers and do not need to resort to chase the hoodrats on MocoSpace like you guys have to down south...

Hurley
and fix the fuckin A/C !
next time give us a gift we can use.. like defending the Alamo.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LMAO! Wow!
We appreciate the gesture...but this is fuckin Dallas....we are blessed with a ton of hot providers and do not need to resort to chase the hoodrats on MocoSpace like you guys have to down south...

Hurley Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
our hoodrats have BP and 411 ads
Mocospace is not good up here, trust me, I got me some Mocospace fun in SA lots of time but very rarely , I have better luck with CL ads up here :-), Thanks for the share though, very nice of you sir :-)