Chicago Help

I am working up here in Chicagoland for several months. I am not in the city and it seems that ECCIE is not used much up here. P411 is mostly in the city ladies and Chicago is much bigger than Dallas, so that doesnt work for me, beside their rates are a little steep.

Was hoping some Dallas boys that have been up here could help a fellow Texan out with where to look. BP in Dallas is a no/no for me but I dont know about here. Any help would me great as it will be a long summer.

Lapless in Chicago.
Look for Naughty Natalie of USA. She is based in chicago, travels to Dallas sometimes.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=77285
Here ya go - please report back with a detailed review!

https://www.preferred411.com/P111502
Hello,
First of all, WELCOME TO CHICAGO!!!

I would recommend posting on TER, RS2K, P411 and Date-Check as well. I enjoy the Oak Brook and Schaumburg areas but some divide their time between Chicago, Schaumburg, O'Hare and Oak Brook.

Hope this helps and have fun!
Natalie
XOXOXO
Hello,
First of all, WELCOME TO CHICAGO!!!

I would recommend posting on TER, RS2K, P411 and Date-Check as well. I enjoy the Oak Brook and Schaumburg areas but some divide their time between Chicago, Schaumburg, O'Hare and Oak Brook.

Hope this helps and have fun!
Natalie
XOXOXO Originally Posted by Naughty Natalie of USA
Long time no see! miss you baby.... When you;re coming back to Dallas?
DO NOT MISS HOLLYBERRYXXX
Thank you Natalie, safe travels.
I'll be there in a few weeks but roomservice2000, TER and backpage are the go to advertising there with EROS being on the shirt list, too.

If you're lacking a laptop, there is a stroll out in Chicago but I don't know where it is. There are also a few studios in the area as well because I've seen them but again, I don't remember where.

Perhaps you can get a few ideas about those places and areas.

Good luck. Chicago is probably my most favorite city outside of Dallas. It's also becoming a glutted market. I've seem lots of pretty, and reasonable, ladies in Chicago advertising.
i don't know if it's good in chicago, but usasexguide.info has been helpful to me in my travels.
The Asian Amp is alive and well (check BP) in Mt. Prospect. Though a far cry from Dallas Ampland, if you're desperate, for under $ they will always lend you a hand.