The Mueller report

. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Very easily...

Hannity because trump’s balls won’t lick themselves

Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort exchanged hundreds of text messages with Fox News host Sean Hannity after the longtime GOP operative was charged in the special counsel's probe, according to court documents released Friday.

Hundreds? I read twenty pages of the 56 pages released, nothing but Manafort sniveling about his mistreatment by the judge and Handjob sending thoughts and prayers.
Must be another dump of emails and messages coming.

Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort exchanged hundreds of text messages with Fox News host Sean Hannity after the longtime GOP operative was charged in the special counsel's probe, according to court documents released Friday.

Hundreds? I read twenty pages of the 56 pages released, nothing but Manafort sniveling about his mistreatment by the judge and Handjob sending thoughts and prayers.
Must be another dump of emails and messages coming. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
we all take a dump, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

BAHAAAAAA

admit it. you were CONVINCED Mueller would NAIL Trump. easily. you still think Mueller did. But that's not the case, is it?

now you are reduced to citing footnotes that are nothing more than media fictions fed by the FBI themselves to the press then looped back into the bogus report as "fact".

i get it. it's all falling apart on you. you are frustrated. you'll get over it. but the truth is ..

Just covering the bases. Like a trump DOJ would ever indict trump.
Now you attempt to apologize or deflect the sad fact trump demonstrating how unfit for office he is.
If by fluke trump wins re-election, he also has to keep the senate.
Just think, over a year to continue to show how much better the US is going to be without trump.
we all take a dump, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

BAHAAAAAA

admit it. you were CONVINCED Mueller would NAIL Trump. easily. you still think Mueller did. But that's not the case, is it?

now you are reduced to citing footnotes that are nothing more than media fictions fed by the FBI themselves to the press then looped back into the bogus report as "fact".

i get it. it's all falling apart on you. you are frustrated. you'll get over it. but the truth is ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Just covering the bases. Like a trump DOJ would ever indict trump.
Now you attempt to apologize or deflect the sad fact trump demonstrating how unfit for office he is.
If by fluke trump wins re-election, he also has to keep the senate.
Just think, over a year to continue to show how much better the US is going to be without trump. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
who's apologizing here? you are. i'm sure you believed the press and their constant onslaught of "doom and gloom" the moment Trump was sworn in. the economy will tank.it didn't, rather it is doing quite well, along with the markets. WWIII. THE END! didn't happen, won't happen.

Unfit? a rather vague statement without further elaboration. you can elaborate, yeah?

here's your reality ..

Must be another dump of emails and messages coming.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Another Handjob Hannity Lie

As I recall handjob Hannity was making claims Flynn’s new lawyer was gonna save him from the Deep State Conspiracy. Well he was in court today and his lawyer stated to a judge in open court that Flynn will continue his cooperation with prosecutors and will testify against his partner.

Not to worry trumpers Hannity will have a bigger and better lie tomorrow

As I recall handjob Hannity was making claims Flynn’s new lawyer was gonna save him from the Deep State Conspiracy. Well he was in court today and his lawyer stated to a judge in open court that Flynn will continue his cooperation with prosecutors and will testify against his partner.

Not to worry trumpers Hannity will have a bigger and better lie tomorrow Originally Posted by Jaxson66
how's this for reality? enjoy!!

thank you valued poster!

Not to worry trumpers Hannity will have a bigger and better lie tomorrow
It seems now that Mueller and Weismann and Rosenstein are gone Gen Flynn and Roger Stone's legal team's strategy is "Give us the underlying data." Prove that the crimes that "everyone" (re: Team Mueller) says took place actually took place.

And they are beginning to balk.
Robert Mueller will testify before Congress on July 17 after House Democrats issued a subpoena for his appearance, a move that paves the way for a reluctant special counsel to answer questions publicly for the first time about his 22-month investigation into President Donald Trump.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees announced Tuesday that Mueller had agreed to testify after they issued subpoenas for his testimony, and Mueller would appear in public before the two panels next month.

I didn’t think Mueller would ignore a subpoena and agreed to testify in open hearings.
Robert Mueller will testify before Congress on July 17 after House Democrats issued a subpoena for his appearance, a move that paves the way for a reluctant special counsel to answer questions publicly for the first time about his 22-month investigation into President Donald Trump.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees announced Tuesday that Mueller had agreed to testify after they issued subpoenas for his testimony, and Mueller would appear in public before the two panels next month.

I didn’t think Mueller would ignore a subpoena and agreed to testify in open hearings.
It seems now that Mueller and Weismann and Rosenstein are gone Gen Flynn and Roger Stone's legal team's strategy is "Give us the underlying data." Prove that the crimes that "everyone" (re: Team Mueller) says took place actually took place.

And they are beginning to balk. Originally Posted by gnadfly

his testimony will be an even bigger nothing burger than his report was.