Ace Andrews - Heads-up if arranging, she freaked out for no reason

I was arranging to see Ace Andrews by email. All was going well, and she confirmed the appointment, detailed instructions to get to her, and a phone number to call on arrival. I emailed back to say Great and that I would be there. I said that I would text when I'm on my way and could she wear heels, skirt, and blouse. Nothing too outrageous I thought. Then I was surprised to get this response from her:
"This appointment has been cancelled. You should have mentioned prior that you had requests on an outfit. I don’t do such requests. Additionally, I don’t have a phone number to text. Please find another provider."
I'm not entirely sure why she reacted so strongly, hope your mileage varies here as I've only seen good things written about her.
Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Originally Posted by Asian Kwai
+1
Link ??
  • Uomo
  • 04-25-2024, 08:20 AM
  • Busty
  • 04-25-2024, 11:58 AM
I would text when I'm on my way and could she wear heels, skirt, and blouse. Nothing too outrageous I thought. Then I was surprised to get this response from her:
"This appointment has been cancelled. You should have mentioned prior that you had requests on an outfit. I don’t do such requests. Originally Posted by GFE-DFK-Lover
Once an appointment has been scheduled the client thinks he has the upper hand in demanding this and that, it's a bad look & inconsiderate.
I’d hardly call what she wrote freaking out.
Yes if you have a request you need to make that clear before scheduling p, a lot of girls don’t do outfit requests such as myself. I don’t see anything wrong with what she did HER RULES !
I like snap judgements and over reactions.
  • Uomo
  • 04-25-2024, 01:20 PM
HER RULES ! Originally Posted by Cendell M
That is absolutely true. And knowing now who the OP is, perhaps she is the one who dodged a bullet
Some strong opinions here... I will admit I've learned new etiquette that I didn't know existed (don't make an outfit request after the booking is confirmed - have never ever had an issue with this before), though I asked in a very polite exchange for something not very offensive (heels, skirt, blouse). Perhaps I also exaggerated the issue when I used the term "Freaked out", but all I meant is she quickly turned from what had been a mutually respectable and polite email exchange to a very direct one.
This is a direct business no need to pussyfoot around, shiny boy
  • Busty
  • 04-25-2024, 05:22 PM
Control Issues
Some strong opinions here... I will admit I've learned new etiquette that I didn't know existed (don't make an outfit request after the booking is confirmed - have never ever had an issue with this before), though I asked in a very polite exchange for something not very offensive (heels, skirt, blouse). Perhaps I also exaggerated the issue when I used the term "Freaked out", but all I meant is she quickly turned from what had been a mutually respectable and polite email exchange to a very direct one. Originally Posted by GFE-DFK-Lover
Wouldn’t be the first time!
the only thing you did wrong was making a thread out here in the open. she's obviously a nut if she reacted in that matter for a simple request, but you simply move on to the next girl.
I don't have issue for last min outfit request , but but if I don't have it with me then you are out of luck and should asked me before I'm flying lol
Or I'll take a request at the time appt is book or cuple days befoe I leave on tour.

What I'm not going to take a request is to bring with me a Eveing Gown that takes up a lot of room.

I do keep a skirt & heels and nice top.
But every provider is different!