Address: Highway 175 & Pennsylvania Ave
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: CBJ, RCG, CG, Miss, FDAU, BBBJ, CIM
Session Length: 30
Fee: .20
Hair Color and Length: blond bang, black extensions
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'11 Caramel Complexion, thick hips/ghetto booty, D Cups, Mommy belly and sagging breasts, juicy lips
Recommendation: Yes
fascinating reading your street exploits, AFAIK you're the only guy here that utilizes SW's regularly and effictively!

fascinating reading your street exploits, AFAIK you're the only guy here that utilizes SW's regularly and effictively!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A day laborer indeed… Only needed her to do one job cheaply then dropped her back where I picked her up.. Call her the Sexdepot of quick fixes! Back in the ASPD days.. Streetwalkers were the norm.. now its few n far between but I always go for the "Sale" before I pay full price. We're all black when the lights go out and the pussy feels the same. For that 20 minutes she could be Kim Kardash in my mind for 1/4 of the price.
Justin, good job plus u have impressed Chung.
sounds like well spent 20 bucks. I'm guessing this girl has no phone? or she just laying low?

I'll look around down there some..she out during the day? or morning only?

Thanks for any info.
Justin, good job plus u have impressed Chung. Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
I don't take it lightly. Chung is not easily impressed

sounds like well spent 20 bucks. I'm guessing this girl has no phone? or she just laying low?

I'll look around down there some..she out during the day? or morning only?

Thanks for any info. Originally Posted by ghost901
I usually catch her in the morning (6-7:30 am). She has to catch the 7:45 bus for school (so she say's). You can spot her by her distinct hairstyle. The front of her hair is blond (just the bang portion) and the rest is black. Tall and nice hips. Some may say that could be anyone but in that area.. believe me she is easy to spot. Not dressed like a SW. Not a crackhead or strung out. She doesn't have a phone. She' staying with her Baby Daddy. She been so good to me.. maybe i'll give her a 1 month TRAC / Batphone instead of a Jackson. "Ain't no fun if my homies can't have none".

How did I first notice her if she doesn't have the street walker characteristics you ask? When I was driving by she stopped and gave me the come hither look.
Greatness, the SW stories are always the best... just help her get hooked up with an Obama phone... your already paying for that...