Address: 2nd Ave n Jamaica
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Sloppiest BBBJ, DT, FF, CIM, NQBS
Session Length: 20
Fee: .26 (tipped an extra $1.00. Was feeling generous
Hair Color and Length: short cropped black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Short about 5'5, sagging D breasts, nice thick thighs (some cottage cheese) hips, small waist and round booty
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review. I was leaving BBD the other a couple of days ago and picked up a small hispanic girl on Shady Trail. Broad daylight. Called herself Angel.
Great review slayer... I need to troll that way soon
Wow you are a generous man!!
Hah, good laugh while eating lunch... You ever get Sasha that bat phone?

Haha thanks for the story
Great review slayer... I need to troll that way soon Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Thanks Random.. its a hit and miss but on 2nd there is a light skinned thick woman about 28,29 with pigtails.. A def. go! As for Twin she says she'll be on that side of town until the end of the Fair.. Guess she wants to make sure everyone gets a turn.

Wow you are a generous man!! Originally Posted by Itrain
I try Itrain. I was going to treat myself to something off the dollar menu at McDonalds but oh well. I did get my free coffee this morning so like Jerry Seinfeld "I always even out"

Hah, good laugh while eating lunch... You ever get Sasha that bat phone?

Haha thanks for the story Originally Posted by ghost901
Like your handle … she's Ghost. I guess she's only a morning before work girl. I'll try again tomorrow about 6 am.
Man, another great SW experience.. love the writing, funny but informative!
Justin, thanks for a nice review. How safe is that area for a non-brother to be cruising?
Very nice review. I was leaving BBD the other a couple of days ago and picked up a small hispanic girl on Shady Trail. Broad daylight. Called herself Angel. Originally Posted by rew1256
any info on this encounter?
Bicuspid.. Your "brothers" troll there as well. Just do like I do. Carry only what u want to spend. Put ur wallet, phone, valuables in the glove box or the pocket behind the passenger seat. These hoes are talented. They'll service u n pick ur pockets. You'll b halfway home b4 u realize u been got!
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Thank heaven for the Macdonalds promotion to even out, I would of been kicking myself tipping the extra spotted amount. lol, great humorous review.
Hahaha! Reminds me of Caddyshack- "You wanna make fourteen dollars the hard way?" Damn did she earn that extra 6 bucks!