New girls that know too much

I've been noticing lately that all the welcome wagon ads for new girls are getting very informative which is great for us guys, but also makes me wonder. For a girl who's brand new to the board and hobbying in general, how does she know what SS, GFE no greek means if she's not managed?

Is it safe to assume that all these new girls with explicit menus are managed or do I just assume they put a ton of research into their first post but forgot to spell check?
Assume they are managed until proven otherwise.
ORRRRR they did a google search like my friend did when she was new on here.

Also, new on eccie doesn't mean new to the business.
Lots of your atfs on here are managed lol who cares you will never know who is and who isn't

Also it's not that hard to figure this shit out. Anyone smart will do their research and figure out the ins and outs before posting.

I've helped new girls with getting started also.

eccie is not the only site to sell pussy on either lol
Yeah it's amazing what a quick Google search can get you. And this is not the only board on the internet
  • grean
  • 08-22-2016, 08:30 AM
Lots of your atfs on here are managed lol who cares you will never know who is and who isn't Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That's the way it should be.

Nevermind the men's shoes in the closet with feet in them.

Out of sight. Out of Mind.
www.urbandictionary.com told me absolutely everything I ever needed to know, and I'm new to the hobby.
Closet checks and shower checks are a must lol
  • grean
  • 08-22-2016, 08:56 AM
Closet checks and shower checks are a must lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
They're there to ensure customer service....

Restaurant managers come by your table from time to time to ask about your waiters service.

If a guy pops out of the shower and asks, " is her ashole lubed up enough for you, sir? " , or " did she give adequate attention to your balls while tounguing your asshole", he is just trying to help.
They started with a mandle before making the just to poon-slinging-whore

:Shrug:
Closet checks and shower checks are a must lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Amen Sister.
For a girl who's brand new to the board and hobbying in general, how does she know what SS, GFE no greek means if she's not managed?

Is it safe to assume that all these new girls with explicit menus are managed or do I just assume they put a ton of research into their first post but forgot to spell check? Originally Posted by aggie8
It's safe to assume those terms don't originate in ECCIE, nothing more.
eccie is not the only site to sell pussy on either lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This fact is hard for some to believe, for some reason.
What strikes me the most odd is the rate at which newly turned 18 year olds are ready to sling pussy.
What strikes me the most odd is the rate at which newly turned 18 year olds are ready to sling pussy. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Quite a few of them may have met up with Real Brothers that have game and steered them toward the game........you know the guys.....the ones you wish YOU were......lol