FU*K Farts

A topic not talked about alot is fuck farts...hitting it hard doggy or however and well If you push air in it has to come out...do you laugh about it ? Do you act like you didnt hear it and just keep going? What is the best way to deal with this?
Ummm are you talkin about queefs??? LMAO
really?
yep and yep
I try and light 'em. Never works.
For those rare few of you who have never done it any other way besides missionary...doggy style seems to introduce THE MOST amount of air into the female. It used to embarrass me, but since doggy is my favorite I am long since over it.

Personally, if you pretend you didn't hear it I will play along with that game. If you laugh, I will say something like, "oh my excuse me!" in a very sarcastic voice and we will keep right on truckin.

This makes me want to start a thread about that slurpy noise that sometimes happens during a really sloppy wet BBBJ. Do we ignore it? Say something about it? Although it is hard to say anything when I am....lol Sorry for the brief hijack, figured since we were talking about startling sex noises.
I try and light 'em. Never works. Originally Posted by TheBizz

Well no wonder everyone is running around with bald kittens! They are afraid you will start a forest fire

P.S. if they do light then the lady is fibbing and they are not coming from her kitty
Personally, if you pretend you didn't hear it I will play along with that game. If you laugh, I will say something like, "oh my excuse me!" in a very sarcastic voice and we will keep right on truckin.

This makes me want to start a thread about that slurpy noise that sometimes happens during a really sloppy wet BBBJ. Do we ignore it? Say something about it? Although it is hard to say anything when I am....lol Sorry for the brief hijack, figured since we were talking about startling sex noises. Originally Posted by Marla
I'm for the pretend it did not happen option, but it does sound kinda funny.
As for that slurpie sound when she is really into a sloppy wet BBBJ, I either would not notice or just get more turned on by the sound of her enjoying what she was doing.
The only thing guys if your doing her doggie and she does that and then a few seconds later the smell hits you, do you laugh and keep going are do you stop, are do you stop, get dressed and leave because you know something is not right.
Well if some rancid smell hits you after a queef, then you are already exposed. May as well get your nut.
queefs!!!!....what a great word!
It's like a musical instrument....I try and get a beat going
oh wow hah hah, isn't it better to just laugh and roll with it?
Queefed: Alyssa was sent to Paris to be groomed and coiffed (queefed).
  • SiD
  • 03-30-2011, 09:46 AM
If it happens, I don't ignore it at all! I tell them that I take requests.. Most popular: Freebird. Somethin hot about a queef followed by " Make me do FreeeeBird!!" So far, can only make it half way thru the song though.. lol
Queefed: Alyssa was sent to Paris to be groomed and coiffed (queefed). Originally Posted by Prolongus
LOL LOVE IT!! This is what I should wake up to every morning!