Tara banned again?

I just noticed that Tara has been banned again. If I am not mistaken, this is the second time she has been banned. Does that mean she is permanently banned or will she be banned for a longer period of time? If she is not permanently banned, how long will she be banned for this time?

Sails
Perhaps she has gone to work for the CIA. Or she has run off with the teletubbies to have a love child.

But really you should ask her in private since, since, well what the hell would the rest of us know that you don't. And any answers should be in private because not all of us want to know either.
3rd time
I think she will be back shortly
I didn't think butchering the English language was a bannable offense...
If it were, membership here would be about 37.

I didn't think butchering the English language was a bannable offense... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

Friggin' hilarious...I for one loves the way she posts.
Friggin' hilarious...I for one loves the way she posts. Originally Posted by Prolongus
...you mean incessantly?
I noticed the ban tag, but when I went and reviewed her last dozen or so post, she really seemed to have behaved herself quite nicely. I suspected she may have just re-tagged herself with the BANNED label for fun.
April Fool's prank maybe?
its been that way for more that a few days...but that would have been a funny april fools joke!
Thread closed, one wonders why start a thread where the person it is about is not here to reply. ECCIE does not post about staff decisions regarding infractions or bans.