What's going on with oh2 ? I can't post I can't get dates I don't get paid ...now what

So can anyone tell me what's going on with oh2? It's been completely down for days , I can't post adds so I'm not getting paid I don't know what to do
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2869086&page=2

There's about two dozen threads at the National and Texas level boards that give you all of the deets.

Read them and come to your own conclusions.
Nm
So can anyone tell me what's going on with oh2? It's been completely down for days , I can't post adds so I'm not getting paid I don't know what to do Originally Posted by luvmenikki
You're not getting paid? You're on CK's payroll?

There's dozens of other sites dedicated to placing ads for providers of all types.

Or

There's lots of jobs waiting to be filled outside the bedroom.
So can anyone tell me what's going on with oh2? It's been completely down for days , I can't post adds so I'm not getting paid I don't know what to do Originally Posted by luvmenikki
Rub Md.com would be the best idea for right now. Many of the providers advertise on that site.
I suggest posting on list crawler. Bigger audience and it rarely goes down. You'll find that the oh2 gals use it to.
A lot of quality ads on their website.
You're not getting paid? You're on CK's payroll?

There's dozens of other sites dedicated to placing ads for providers of all types.

Or

There's lots of jobs waiting to be filled outside the bedroom. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Now she will tell ck what you said. You will never get back in OH2
Tryst or P411

News Flash....Mankind just landed on the moon.

Yes Way!
I left that site when I was hacked...Not worth it...better sites out there anyways!
Now she will tell ck what you said. You will never get back in OH2 Originally Posted by RomanRevko
I don't think he really cares. I remember his "sugar nipples" or "sugar britches", can't remember which it was, comments several months ago over there. LOL
dont put all your eggs in one basket.

dont cry over spilled milk.

diversity! it's not just for the animal & plant kingdom anymore.
I'd ask around to see if someone is a member of PacePro.net and can refer you to the site.
I sent you a PM