Time to go

I never really posted on here much, just want to take a second and say good-bye to the friends I have made. Duty is about to come calling soon and have some personal things to take care of before that time comes.

I will not mention any names, the ones who know me will know what I am saying. To all the lovely ladies I have met in my short time here, thanks for the memories, good and bad. To the few guys that have given me advice and showed me the ropes, it was greatly appreciated.

To one young lady, you know who you are. You need to stop looking for the worst in everyone and start looking at the good in people also. I have seen your good side and know deep down you are a sweet person. You have come on here and exibited a lot of class at times and you need to take some of that to your personal life as well. Everyone gets burned sometimes, thats life, shake it off and keep moving and don't let it affect how you treat the ones who really care and you will really be a sweet treat.

To a very special friend, my angel. You are the most caring and warm person I know. Thank you for the many good times we had together and being there when I needed someone to talk to. You are a true class act. You have my number and you know where I am, don't be a damn stranger.

I may return one day or I may not return at all, literally, but either way I have no regrets. It has been fun.

Stay Classy DFW,
Bigdawg
  • Gio
  • 04-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Good luck to you!
Wish you well and keep in touch
Good luck to ya!
Hey Bigdawg.... WISH YOU THE BEST. I dont know what caused you to make this decision.. but good luck to you.
best to ya babe!
methinks he's being called into armed forces duty ["I may not return at all, literally"].

bigdawg, watch your back, your side, and your front.
and may you arrive back home safe and sound.
thanks for your service.
and the great positive thoughts you put out there in your post.
methinks he's being called into armed forces duty ["I may not return at all, literally"].

bigdawg, watch your back, your side, and your front.
and may you arrive back home safe and sound.
thanks for your service.
and the great positive thoughts you put out there in your post. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thats what I think he saying. Stay safe BigDawg and return home safe for some more fun with the ladies.
Don’t be sad because it’s over. Smile because it happened… Good luck with everything!
Hello BigDawg75,

Brother I wish you the very very best....I retire from the Navy the first part of June, have seen a lot, some things that I will never forget.....Always go with your gut-feeling when making decisions and do not take unneccesssary chances...

Make sure that you have individuals that are covering your back and trust them because they will also have faith in you and need you to be there for them....Do not judge a person by the color of their skin for this theory will pay dividends in the end and may save your life......

TexasCowboy
Godspeed and take care of yourself
Good luck, hope everything works out for you.