Wedding band??

For the guys-Do you ever hobby while wearing a wedding band? Does it affect the way you get treated? Do the ladies ever say anything?

For the girls-Do you ever see guys who have a wedding band on? Does it affect the way you treat them?
  • jackm
  • 10-23-2013, 07:03 AM
I've gotten into the habit of taking mine off but there are some times I've forgotten. I've never gotten a reaction either way.
Yes and no. Most girls I assume know they are getting guys from all walks of life. I know some ladies who have said they prefer married guys.
it absolutely does not affect the way i treat them..nor do i mind..id rather they keep it on..
Id hate for them to lose or forget it someplace in between my place and the ride home..
besides ...
we just hangin out eating cupcakes with a side of bacon anyways..
I've never had one and most of the occupations I've held consider a ring of any kind to be a "Safety Hazard". So this has not been an issue for me. The Wife doesn't wear hers either and I noticed that it has "disappeared" when I tried to find it a couple of Months ago. Maybe she Pawned it to pay for the "Boy Toys" she has been cheating on me with?
Always keep it on so I don't have to worry about losing it. I always check that it is still on after seeing an AMP when they do the finger massage that includes tugging on each finger....
I generally leave it in the cupholder in the car. Hard to lose, easy to remember when it rattles driving home, easy to explain if forgotten about and called on it
I've never noticed, doesn't matter to me. I agree that i would prefer they keep it on so they don't lose it.
I think us ladies are the ones that take ours off more often than not. There was an poll on a site a few years ago asking about providers being mothers and married. something like 80% were mothers and 70% were married.
it absolutely does not affect the way i treat them..nor do i mind..id rather they keep it on..
Id hate for them to lose or forget it someplace in between my place and the ride home..
besides ...
we just hangin out eating cupcakes with a side of bacon anyways.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Bacon Bacon Bacon!
Originally Posted by aj14620

I have always been tempted to wear one when seeing 2 providers that come ta mind.

when she asks about
Why don't you remember last weekend????
then wait for her ta kick the shit out of me
if you are married I would not recommend wearing one, but if you are not married I would recommend wearing one.
[QUOTE=Mornin Wood;1054309330]Always keep it on so I don't have to worry about losing it. I always check that it is still on after seeing an AMP when they do the finger massage that includes tugging on each finger....[/QUOTE]
  • qwebn
  • 11-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Im not married, but I had a provider ask me if I was and I said No. Seemed kinda weird to me that she asked so I asked her why she wanted to know. She said she prefers married guys but then could not really say why.