I hope this thread stays open

Hello all. I really pray that this thread stays open so I can get all types of feedback. I just wanna say first off that I have the absolute utmost respect for any woman out there in this business. It's tough dealing with jerks everyday! I also have a fucking amazing life! I am surrounded by gorgeous women who love to be with me and hey sometimes even pay for dinner for me! I'm not going to continue to get into any kind of shouting matches or debates on here or else I shall be banned. But I will at least say this much and those few of you who know me on a personal level know that I'm a good guy. And you also know how incredibly "lucky" I am in life. That's why I've continued to take the high road and not respond to silly threads started by meaningless people. I do hope that freedom of speech can still be part of this site. But if not, then so be it. And for the record I prayed that bet I offered up about the IQ test would have been jumped on by someone. Mensa. And that's not Spanish for goodbye. But the only posting ill be doing from now on after this little rant, will be my reviews of some of the wonderful ladies in this industry. Please don't let anyone make you feel cheap or worthless. You're making a lifestyle choice that is nobody's business to judge. Hold your heads up high and don't ever let yourselves be disrespected or used. And just ask yourself a question...is it worse to be compensated for it or is it more pathetic to never be able to get it unless you have to compensate another
Thank God I won't have to read any more of your posts. Goodbye.
the IQ test would have been jumped on by someone. Mensa. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
I refrain from speaking of my many wonderful attributes, tho I could go on and on abot myself...Now if u was any more boastful, I'd swar u r an insecure fat chick homie!
I refrain from speaking of my many wonderful attributes, tho I could go on and on abot myself...Now if u was any more boastful, I'd swar u r an insecure fat chick homie! Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I agree Carlos.

In my experience, when a person has to repeatedly tell everyone how smart he is, well .... he isn't all that smart.
Nobody will ever know. Nobody will take me up on it. Wouldn't if feel good to show me how wrong, insecure, and unintelligent I am?
Nobody will ever know. Nobody will take me up on it. Wouldn't if feel good to show me how wrong, insecure, and unintelligent I am? Originally Posted by sucrunchman
"I was given a warning and going to be banned if I offer my opinions on this site anymore. I'm not quote certain which rules I have broken, as I haven't been given any specifics. Apparently I'm not allowed to stick up for the young ladies of this industry publicly. Apparently it's ok to talk about them as pieces of meat. Ddarknes has stated very clearly that I am not allowed to do so. So my apologies on anything that I said thatch have offensed the men on this site who enjoy degrading women. Keep at it and I hope your daughters never are spoken to in the same manners."

Mensa would be proud of this literary masterpiece.
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone care? About any of this? I couldn't get into any of that other thread, and I think it was closed. Is someone just trying to get a last word in?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
Sometimes we come here to be entertained, and this thread serves that purpose.
  • GP
  • 11-06-2013, 01:30 PM
I think we may have hit a new all time low. SHM
I think we may have hit a new all time low. SHM Originally Posted by GP
Hard to believe but it may be true..........
Very difficult to type from my phone. Sorry for the typos. But if you have any doubt about who's smarter, all you have to do is look at how many of you idiots I get to keep talking! I love it. At this point I'm just messing with the true morons (Paul). I'm not in Mensa! Take me up on the bet anyways!!
  • GP
  • 11-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Sucrunchman, please read your PM's.
Sucrunchman, please read your PM's. Originally Posted by GP
crunch,
read the PM's. but make it look as you have not.