The Golden Age Of Rochester...

...was it an anomaly? It's just as bad as Buffalo now.
Thoughts?
Yes. It had to be an anomaly. There was no good reason for a city with the demographics of Rochester to have talent that superior to neighboring cities. Now the playing field in Upstate has leveled out. Rochester was an outlier, but is no more.
In the good old days, people longed for the good old days.
It was only a matter of time with the ever shrinking Kodak and Xerox.
Unfortunately, I am thinking "anomaly."

The "departure" of NaughtyNikki being most recent, I think the Four Horsemen are on the loose. Nice knowing y'all.
Some are still playing as UTR, and simply being choosier in clientele.

The latest departure leaves a hole. business also been down for the providers as a whole..

OSD is right about the local economy. If those 50k good paying jobs we're back, the girls would be real busy.
Coincidentally, during that era, Rochester also had several agencies, and several of the independents started out working for them.
i don't know what you guys are talking about. the golden age retirement home is still open. there is still alot of horny ladies there lol.

i have seen it change a lot in the time i have been here. it does really suck to loose nn. she was one of my atf. do wish her the best though.
I venture to rochester every day lately and can't imagine that place ever being good! I wouldn't send my worst enemy there!!! extremely getto . and everywhere.much worse than buffalo.
What hoot, buffalo not ghetto? LoL
  • GP
  • 11-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Could always visit Detroit or Niagara Falls, NY.
extremely getto Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Who axed u
In the good old days, people longed for the good old days. Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Ah, the good old days -- when men were men and sheep were nervous.

I venture to rochester every day lately and can't imagine that place ever being good! I wouldn't send my worst enemy there!!! extremely getto . and everywhere.much worse than buffalo. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Clam,

Respectfully; in this universe there are no absolutes. Ghetto is not everywhere. And, absolute thinking does not apply to anything, including socioeconomics, demographics, and the good or the bad in people contained within said societal elements.

TD
I'm talking about whores here, not what the fuckin' town looks like.