Posting face pics

Congratulations gents, looks like we have lost another provider due to someones lack of knowing that face pics are an invasion of privacy. Perhaps some of you guys would appreciate your picture, showing your face, being posted on here connecting you to this hobby. Before you post stuff that ridiculous, stop, ask yourself that question. Would I appreciate it if someone posted face pictures of me? For crying out loud....
don't worry, I will get all the blame for hammering the on many of her posts.

Was I the only one to hit the on the pic's for her ????????
no outing handles, just a number thank you

mmmm this should be in coed I would think
Are we sure it was a "gent"?
bademilyx

BANNED

Last Activity: Today 04:53 PM

• About Me
  • Statistics
  • Contact Info
  • About bademilyx Locationauburn nyGenderFemaleJoin Date11-13-2013Total Posts9
these chicks are nuts with this facebook to begin with, how stupid can you be for one

then on the flip side stop picking scumbags to hang out with

oh wait , thats literally inpossible..lol

not that complicated
  • Tiger
  • 11-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Congratulations gents, looks like we have lost another provider due to someones lack of knowing that face pics are an invasion of privacy. Perhaps some of you guys would appreciate your picture, showing your face, being posted on here connecting you to this hobby. Before you post stuff that ridiculous, stop, ask yourself that question. Would I appreciate it if someone posted face pictures of me? For crying out loud.... Originally Posted by brutusbluto

Is that what has been happening?
If it isn't in her showcase here or in a recent ad that's been linked to in a review then there is no reason to post any other picture. Just use her "working" ad pics - isn't that simple.
well said tiger. i do have to agree maybe this should be moved to coed. better chance of it getting seen. i rarely check sandbox but always check coed. the offender has their gender listed as female. makes me wonder if it was another lady that had an ax to grind. either way it is not the right thing to do by posting face pictures.
Then why isn't this rule always applied? I tried for a while now to have someone remove some face pics removed that weren't posted without permission by a member.

brutusbluto, maybe you can PM me and I can elaborate.
Can someone pm me who we lost. Not interested in the face pic.
Moved here from sandbox
looking like taylor sky

thnx bb
Yes.......Bademilyx will be missed.
Poor girl
Not outing but hmmmmmm.... http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=13703

Is it related to what happened tonight since 2/3 of his reviews were on TS
Was I the only one to hit the on the pic's for her ???????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
My RTM button worked a couple on Nov 8th. But it hasn't worked the last couple of days. Glad yours still works.