For guys who call a CBJ a deal breaker...

http://brown.edu/Student_Services/He...sex_&_STIs.php

Thank god I'm good at it no gag reflex here boys...

That's what ultra thin rubbers are for... Or a good tip is to add water based lubricant inside the prophylactic it makes a WORLD of difference!
Yup -- and there is a higher chance of getting injured in a car accident if one gets in a car too.

We aren't stupid. We know there is risk.
I'm guessing she is a CBJ girl?
Pass.
no gag reflex here boys... Originally Posted by sexyjj
So you swallow the condom... But have you ever shitted out a rubber glove?
Is DATY then dental dam or saran wrap, or is it lip too lip??? Just asking

question's I have
guys that is wanting BBBJ see's a cover please gal then tries to talk her into BBBJ and or bitches about it???

guys that rather CBJ see's a gal that gives BBBJ, forgets to tell her cover please, then cry I'm going to die I'm going to die

What is covered DATY and CBJ like, I never had ether??????

Why if some think if a gal has done FS will pass her??? that is what the ultra thin is for.

best last
why a few that will pass on a gal some think is FS, in another post ask for "any know of a gal that is lactating

both sides, do your homework please

PS: wtf can't use red in title
That's what ultra thin rubbers are for... Or a good tip is to add water based lubricant inside the prophylactic it makes a WORLD of difference! Originally Posted by sexyjj
I just can't get into CBJ's. The eroticism of a bj goes out the window when you put a cover on it. That's just me. Others are fine with cbj's.
... Or a good tip is to add water based lubricant inside the prophylactic it makes a WORLD of difference! Originally Posted by sexyjj
So you have a penis?
There has never been a case of HIV strictly caught by oral sex, EVER. Show me one case that has been documented that came STRICTLY from unprotected oral sex, you will not find it.
There has never been a case of HIV strictly caught by oral sex, EVER. Show me one case that has been documented that came STRICTLY from unprotected oral sex, you will not find it. Originally Posted by deanrhy

I'm still waiting for a DOCUMENTED case of HIV/AIDS being contracted by a male having unprotected intercourse with a female. Anyone?
this is why i prefer Trojan Magnum Extacy's
cbj aint no dealbreaker for me, - now No kissing is a deal breaker !!!!
  • Sam54
  • 11-18-2013, 12:03 PM
I just can't get into CBJ's. The eroticism of a bj goes out the window when you put a cover on it. That's just me. Others are fine with cbj's. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
...It's not about the "feeling" ....it's about the "intimacy"
So how do condoms taste?
They use their ribs.
cbj aint no dealbreaker for me, - now No kissing is a deal breaker !!!! Originally Posted by Franklin4
It's frustrating being with a pretty gal and you can't make out with them. I've become picky over the years. bbbj, dfk and daty need to be on the menu.