Any recommendations on where to stay in Buffalo?

I know it's super shot notice but I'm thinking about traveling to Buffalo tomorrow and was wondering where to stay. Any suggestions will help Thanks
Coming from Syracuse, there are a lot of places near Exit 49 of varying price range and quality. It's convenient from the Thruway. Or about 10 minutes farther and there are a dozen options near the airport. That's a bit more centrally located.
I know it's super shot notice but I'm thinking about traveling to Buffalo tomorrow and was wondering where to stay. Any suggestions will help Thanks Originally Posted by JessicaMoore
You could stay with me....
My ATF is out of town....
Of course... if you are just looking for a place to conduct biz... well that's a bit different. I suggest one of the two hotels just off of Ridge Rd in West Seneca.... it's a safe area as none of the providers ever stay there... and it's so convenient... and probably even better located than Transit or Niagara Falls Blvd.
Isn't OSD always out of town?
If you choose transit airport area avoid motel 6 (good rate) but terrible cell reception even on my verizon... and some classless girls have made it hot with l.e. but there are some nice ones that are convenient to use in that general area... also I avoid niagara falls blvd amherst completly l.e. has a rep of harrassing clinents leaving hotel/motels in area. I like the millenium on walden ave just request 1st floor with exterior door for more privacy..... (and ask them to match priceline price) or book thru a smilar site for best rate...

Have fun stay safe!
Isn't OSD always out of town? Originally Posted by Tim Bucktwo
that jackass OSD never leaves ROC area anymore.
but he is out of his mind most of the time
Stay ur ass home, grass ain't any greener babe...peace!
Touring is great, don't listen to that.
I suggest bringing your own towel, washcloth, shampoo/conditioner, soda, cups, and a slotted spoon for your ice so no one is putting their grubby hands in your ice bin. Those things also give you the comfort of home while on the road for an extended time.
I will PM you more info. I used to stay at the hyatt and adams mark downtown a lot but a lot of gents complain about traffic, paying to park,SLOW valet and the staff is really up your butt being overly nice and helpful/nosey.
Lexi is right, BE CAREFUL Buffalo is hot! Do your homework.
When I went I stayed in Amherst and had a great time.
When I went I stayed in Amherst and had a great time. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
When you visited.... I had a great time too
so no one is putting their grubby hands in your ice bin Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Their little hooves...