"all-inclusive" in Niagara vs. "all-inclusive" in Toronto

Guys, perhaps you can help me with something here. I've been to several MPs in various areas, and I know that when locations in the Niagara Falls/St. Catharines area in Southern Ontario advertise "all-inclusive" service, they mean it, and that you'll get FS and sometimes even GFE, and that you'll probably be able to get all-inclusive service for a bit more even if they don't advertise it. However, I've read reviews, and have gotten service, in the GTA where, even at the best places, you're probably not going to be able to get even a CBJ, never mind FS, so just how inclusive is "all-inclusive" in Toronto? I'm asking because I may be going up there for some fun tonight and am considering hitting up an MP afterward that's advertising an all-inclusive VIP special. I'm not planning on getting FS, but I'd at least like a BJ.
What I like about most Toronto non-Asian MPs is that they typically have a very clear, explicit, no-BJ/FS and no-upsell menu, which always includes HE.

Here is an example: http://www.royalspa.ca/rates.php

Rather than "all-inclusive", the top-level service is sometimes referred to as "VIP", which usually means nude reverse (nude mutual massage) plus body slide.