Santa Wants to Know...

Santa wants to know, what landed you on the naughty list this year?
Um, alcohol?
Eccie !
analingus
Knowing all of you ladies
Being born...
Im on the lifetime naughty list...

JUSTJANE & LAYLAXXX512

MMMMMMM!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!

P.S. ayeseeku - You Need To E-Mail Me -

I DON'T Except PMs

austintatiouslilly@gmail.com

• Carl
  • 12-13-2012, 03:44 PM
I went to a strip club last week during the day shift when it was slow and spayed the doorknob into the men's bathroom with some jalapeno juice I had loaded into a small perfume spritzer. It was empty in the bathroom, so I also spritzed the flush handles to the toilets and urinals and the faucet handles.
Who the hell flushes in a titty bar?
  • Carl
  • 12-13-2012, 11:13 PM
This ain't Houston, flapjack. We'uns gots titty bar manners 'round here.

Say, how them Westheimer girls cumming along lately?
I went to a strip club last week during the day shift when it was slow and spayed the doorknob into the men's bathroom with some jalapeno juice I had loaded into a small perfume spritzer. It was empty in the bathroom, so I also spritzed the flush handles to the toilets and urinals and the faucet handles. Originally Posted by Carl
Ouch. Romantic dinner with an S.O. some years back. Wanted the salad to be spicy. Did not wash my hands after cutting the serrano peppers. There was some FIV after dinner, and she was in instant agony. Made a solution of baking soda and water to neutralize the pH, and rubbed it into the affected areas. She said that it actually helped. Shortly after that I was banging her against the wall. So either that's the antidote, or else she was a very good actress.
Ouch. Romantic dinner with an S.O. some years back. Wanted the salad to be spicy. Did not wash my hands after cutting the serrano peppers. There was some FIV after dinner, and she was in instant agony. Made a solution of baking soda and water to neutralize the pH, and rubbed it into the affected areas. She said that it actually helped. Shortly after that I was banging her against the wall. So either that's the antidote, or else she was a very good actress. Originally Posted by ozmosys

OMG!!!! I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS!!!!!

Dinner With My EX-S.O. Some Years Back -

He Was Making Salsa - Did Not Wash His Hands After

Cutting Serrano Peppers. There Was Some FIV After Dinner,

And NEEDLESS TO SAY, "I" Was In AGONY!!!!!

WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU Mr. OZMOSYS
- WITH YOUR

"SECRET SOLUTION" Of Baking Soda And Water To Neutralize

The PH, And THEN BE THERE TO "RUB IT" Into The Affected Areas?!?!?!

OMG!!!! I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS!!!!!

Dinner With My EX-S.O. Some Years Back -

He Was Making Salsa - Did Not Wash His Hands After

Cutting Serrano Peppers. There Was Some FIV After Dinner,

And NEEDLESS TO SAY, "I" Was In AGONY!!!!!

WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU Mr. OZMOSYS
- WITH YOUR

"SECRET SOLUTION" Of Baking Soda And Water To Neutralize

The PH, And THEN BE THERE TO "RUB IT" Into The Affected Areas?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Yikes. How long did it take for the stinging to subside without my secret solution? And you can not imagine how terrible I felt, that it happened at all. I'm sure your S.O. felt the same, or maybe worse, since it probably stung for much longer without the pH adjustment. Gotta wonder how long it took to neutralize without intervention.

Lesson being: don't go spraying jalapeno juice at strip clubs, or I will personally find you and kick your sorry ass.

You will wish that you only had to answer to Santa Claus.
  • Carl
  • 12-14-2012, 01:32 AM
Santa Claus? That faggit? He's my prison bitch.
Stirring up shit in LR. Dang, that's my third naughty. I'm screwed.