stripper sex?

Ok I am new to town and I keep being told you can have sex with most strippers at the club. I am not saying I am going to do this but options are always nice. How does it work? Get VIP and they up-sell? Or is it included if they like you? Is it BYOC? Can you get a BBBJCIM? Most of the Strip Club reviews here offer no information. Is it assumed that you are getting off with VIP?
The strip club review forums offer a wealth of information.

What you need is premium access to be able to read the full reviews and access to the men's areas.

http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium

Click the link above to see what your options are. You can always write a review of a session you have had. If it was within the last 30 days and meets the criteria for writing reviews.

Click the link below to be a guide for review writing.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18384

You earn 6 weeks of Premium access for each review approved.

sixx
Ok I am new to town and I keep being told you can have sex with most strippers at the club.Some... not most

I am not saying I am going to do this but options are always nice. How does it work? Insert Penis into available Orifice. Same as always.

Get VIP and they up-sell? No and yes

Or is it included if they like you? Could be.

Is it BYOC? That would be advisable

Can you get a BBBJCIM? Yes

Most of the Strip Club reviews here offer no information. That is far from true. See sixxbach's post for an explanation.

Is it assumed that you are getting off with VIP? Some incorrectly make that assumption. Nothing is guaranteed.
Originally Posted by jasp3r

Get Premium access and a wealth of information appears like magic! Plus.... rumor has it..... there is a guy or two around here that knows that game pretty well!

Makes sense. Thanks for the response. Living in the Panhandle we had very limited options. The girls would take so much money for providing next to nothing in return. Obviously they didn't all succeed and many struggle waiting on that one customer to blow his money load on their VIP and it was usually pointless. I just find it interesting to be in a place where it becomes an easier option.
In the classic words of Sergeant Schultz, "I know nothing...NOTHING." ��
  • unagi
  • 08-09-2014, 01:55 PM
What Whispers said. I think P10 daytime is the best bet.
To the OP, if you buy the drinks, I can make some introductions.
Just pay the door fee. Go in and drop trou ... They will get right to you.
Just pay the door fee. Go in and drop trou ... They will get right to you.
As it should be!
+1 P10 day shift....especially during rent week.
Just pay the door fee. Go in and drop trou ... They will get right to you. Originally Posted by pyramider
He shouldn't drop trou until AFTER he pays the VIP fee, tips the Mgr and Waitress and bought a bottle.....

think proper etiquette here...