Lunch Social Today

For those that attend the monthly socials, its a lunch today.
there are much better uses of your time.. fyi
Thank you CK for helping with another great luncheon social. Great to see everyone as always.
Interesting crowd. Great to see some new faces and faces not seen in a long while!

Good, although somewhat limited, discussion about Austin's very first upcoming (not up & coming, although that's not a terrible thought!) October "Halo, Weenie" or maybe "Hello, Weenie" themed event.

More on this will be in the e-mails and pm's very soon.

See y'all next month if not before (hint, hint, love having the Austin folks who trek to SA's events!
It was great meeting some of you guys I love the fact I could make it to this before I move near the Gulf.
Great seeing and meeting a few ladies also.
I am definitely looking forward to October and my favorite holiday. I love costumes.
thanks Ck so nice to see everyone!
  • quzi
  • 09-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Great times as always. The happy hour next month should be interesting.
Thank you CK, as always!

I had fun flirting and being feisty w/ my gal pal and my guy pals **growl** and loved the gracious gift of a case of red wine! Party at my house!!

It was an interesting blend of folks...all the merrier, interesting and intriguing...hmmmmmm!

Your beloved Goddess
(who is full of herself tonight!)
Ah! I hate that I missed this. I would love to have met some wonderful gents and ladies in Austin! Looks like I'll just have to catch you guys during Halloween.
BSB - I think you would have fit in "just right" and I've added you to the advance notice list so you'll have some dates in mind for your next visit(s) to Austin and to San Antonio, too.