They're very quiet out there...

With a nod to some of our lefty posters, the left has been quiet after a bruising week. Comey turned into a frog and not a white knight. Incriminating himself and clearing Trump, Comey did his country a service finally. Waters, Pelosi, and now Kamala Harris have set new standards in craziness. Hell, even Chris Matthews saw the light and said that the half year witch hunt is nothing. There is no Russia connection. And poor Kathy Griffin and Bill Mahr. Getting eaten by your own people...

And who can forget Realty Show Winner our spy from Florida. The perfect cover girl for the deranged left.

In the meantime, Trump has been entertaining world leaders, rolling back Obama regulations, and making the democrats look like the asses that they are. ABC, CBS, and the NYT have had to go back and rewrite their histories. Sadly, world events have supported the travel ban that Trump want to implement.

So I can see why the left is being pretty quite.

• WTF
  • 06-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Irangate got Ollie North and Contragate

Whitewater got Monica Lewinsky and a blue dress stain

Trumpygate remains to be seen kind of early to be getting giddy there homo
the full photo jail pose!
uni-party symbol

Trump's approval ratings are still in the mid to high 30s. He must be doing something wrong.

Yes, he has traveled some and has pissed off many of our allies. But he has snuggled up to Saudi Arabia. He has gotten some minor legislation through but nothing that will have an impact on the average American. His major actions have been met with failure. His travel bans have hit a stone wall. His budget desires to get us through September were rejected. The AHCA was passed by the House only after he went back on his promise to protect fully those with pre-existing conditions. And the Senate will not pass it as written. His proposed budget is a house of cards. His proposed tax plan benefits primarily the rich. Job creation? Nothing solid as of yet.

I like his plans but he needs a dose of reality.

But tell me -- what do you think has done which is great for the average American?
Trump's approval ratings are still in the mid to high 30s. He must be doing something wrong. Trump is more popular at this point than Bill Clinton was at this point.

Yes, he has traveled some and has pissed off many of our allies. Which allies are those? But he has snuggled up to Saudi Arabia and sold them a shitload of weapons for use against Iran. That creates jobs for Americans. He has gotten some minor legislation through but nothing that will have an impact on the average American and he ordered the IRS to get off the conservatives.. His major actions have been met with failure except for a Supreme Court justice, rolling back EPA and environmental regs. His travel bans have hit a stone wall and here I was told that walls don't work. Once this goes to the Supreme Court they will move forward because most honest experts agree that the president DOES have this power. His budget desires to get us through September were rejected That was a failure of Congress and not Trump.. The AHCA was passed by the House only after he went back on his promise to protect fully those with pre-existing conditions Once again, Congress and not Trump since Obamacare "originated" in the House, it is the House that has to get rid of it. Trump did get rid of some EO dealing with Obamacare.. And the Senate will not pass it as written. His proposed budget is a house of cards. His proposed tax plan benefits primarily the rich all tax plans benefit the rich because they have so much skin in the game. You never hear of how the poor are making out with a new tax plan because the poor have no skin in the game. Job creation? Nothing solid as of yet. Haven't been reading those monthly job reports then or seen the signs about town.

I like his plans but he needs a dose of reality.

But tell me -- what do you think has done which is great for the average American? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The greatest thing that Donald J. Trump has done for the average American....Hillary Clinton did NOT become president.
Irangate got Ollie North and Contragate

Whitewater got Monica Lewinsky and a blue dress stain

Trumpygate remains to be seen kind of early to be getting giddy there homo Originally Posted by WTF
Early?

After 10 months nada.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Early?

After 10 months nada. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Evidently you do not understand wtf a special prosecutor is
Trump's approval ratings are still in the mid to high 30s. He must be doing something wrong. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Every day, every morning, while she's enjoying her juice and toast, I'm betting those numbers makes HilLIARy feel really, really good deep down inside.

Just like her glowing, super-positive poll numbers did......right up to Tuesday, Nov 8th, 2016.
Evidently you do not understand wtf a special prosecutor is Originally Posted by WTF
He won't find anything either you crying little bitch.
The greatest thing that Donald J. Trump has done for the average American....Hillary Clinton did NOT become president. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Speedy can't see the forest because the trees are in the way besides he has bigger things to do such running the redneck hillbilly's out of Austin or was it white good ole boys
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2017, 11:09 AM
He won't find anything either you crying little bitch. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
How do you know this you pussy grabbing Trump deplorable?
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Speedy can't see the forest because the trees are in the way besides he has bigger things to do such running the redneck hillbilly's out of Austin or was it white good ole boys Originally Posted by gary5912
You stupid mutherfuckers are celebrating Stalin defeating Hitler.

Be like being in a cage with a fighting tiger and bear and you help the tiger kill the bear. Now you assume the tiger has loyalist to you....when in fact it is just a fucking tiger that will eat you pussy ass at leisure
Trump's approval ratings are still in the mid to high 30s. He must be doing something wrong. Trump is more popular at this point than Bill Clinton was at this point.

Yes, he has traveled some and has pissed off many of our allies. Which allies are those? But he has snuggled up to Saudi Arabia and sold them a shitload of weapons for use against Iran. That creates jobs for Americans. He has gotten some minor legislation through but nothing that will have an impact on the average American and he ordered the IRS to get off the conservatives.. His major actions have been met with failure except for a Supreme Court justice, rolling back EPA and environmental regs. His travel bans have hit a stone wall and here I was told that walls don't work. Once this goes to the Supreme Court they will move forward because most honest experts agree that the president DOES have this power. His budget desires to get us through September were rejected That was a failure of Congress and not Trump.. The AHCA was passed by the House only after he went back on his promise to protect fully those with pre-existing conditions Once again, Congress and not Trump since Obamacare "originated" in the House, it is the House that has to get rid of it. Trump did get rid of some EO dealing with Obamacare.. And the Senate will not pass it as written. His proposed budget is a house of cards. His proposed tax plan benefits primarily the rich all tax plans benefit the rich because they have so much skin in the game. You never hear of how the poor are making out with a new tax plan because the poor have no skin in the game. Job creation? Nothing solid as of yet. Haven't been reading those monthly job reports then or seen the signs about town.
The greatest thing that Donald J. Trump has done for the average American....Hillary Clinton did NOT become president.
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
First, Clinton's approval rating was lower than 40% much later than 4+ months after inauguration.. At this point in time, Clinton's approval ratings were around 60%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116584/pr...l-clinton.aspx

The allies that he pissed off while were Germany, France and Israel. He pretty much pissed off all the NATO countries by not supporting Article 5 at that time and by publicly demeaning many of the NATO members to their faces.

Yes he sold arms to Saudi Arabia. I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Will it add jobs? Probably not. It will make current jobs more secure.

Yes, he got a Supreme Court justice installed, only after changing the voting rules for doing so. Was that a surprise? I call it BAU. Rolling back EPA and environmental regulations is NOT a positive in many people's eyes.

Trump's first travel ban was blatantly unconstitutional and he would be foolish to try to get that one approved by SCOTUS. The second one I don't think was that discriminatory and could be approved by SCOTUS. But the fact is -- so far FAILURE.

Trump asked for several line items in the budget to get us to September. The REPUBLICAN controlled House did not give them to him. He wanted money for the wall. He wanted a decrease in health spending. This was TRUMP'S failures, not Congress. Here is a summary of his misses.

https://thinkprogress.org/14-ways-tr...l-fbe42e852730

And again don't blame a Republican controlled House for barely passing TrumpCare. I certainly think that ObamaCare was not a blessing to everyone, but TrumpCare, as currently proposed, will not be either. The Senate will in all likelihood dismantle the House version of the AHCA.

Obviously people who do not make money will not get a tax break. The proposed Trump tax plan greatly favors the ultra-wealthy. I am not ultra-wealthy. Trump is. It is estimated that filers who make over $3.7 million will get their taxes lowered by $1 million. Not bad. It is estimated that taxes will go up for about 8.5 million people. My income puts me in the upper middle class (barely) and the estimated tax cut for me will be minimal from all indications. My guess is in the hundreds of dollars.

I find your mention of job reports to be so ironic. For 8 years while Obama was in office and the unemployment rate dropped from 10% to 4.6% and the number of jobs created month after month after month increased, Obama-haters said the numbers lied. Now you want to use the same data sources to show how well Trump is doing. But let's move on. Stats show 211,000 jobs were added in April 2017, surpassing the estimate by a little. However, this followed a very disappointing March when only 79,000 jobs were added. And whether or not Trump can take credit for the job growth, which we all know he will, it is debatable as to the real reasons for the growth.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/05/news...omy/index.html

"Experts attribute the gains, particularly in manufacturing, to the health of the global economy, less so on the optimism of Trump's promises for tax cuts, infrastructure and deregulation."

"If you are a manufacturing executive, you're not adding employees based on hopes alone," says Arone. "It's based on more of a global growth trade than it is on the optimism regarding the Trump administration's policies."
Are you Drunk again, JDrunk? The Orange Sphincter had another shite week. Comey's testimony will sink the fucking two bit dick-tater you worship.

No wonder you're being "quite!"

HAHAHSHAHSHSHAHA!!!