Comey the leaker

I had been truly stumped by the leakage of information out of the Whitehouse interactions with foreign leaders. That sort of betrayal occurring in a professional organization was unfathomable to me. Private communication between our president and foreign leaders is classified top secret, whether it is written down or not.

What are the odds that Comey was the source of the leaks(80+%)?

What are the odds that they can prove he is the source(20+%)?

What ought to happen if it is likely, but can't be proven that he is the source?

What ought to happen if he is proven to be the source?

If he gets out of this, and any entity pays him for anything, I will consider them traitors.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Trump is the source of most of his troubles!

Thin skinned sob would bleed out on 3 paper cuts.

If Comey is guilty of leaking private interactions with foreign governments, what ought to happen to him?

WTF, clearly you hate Trump, and would destroy our government and way of life to be rid of him. That isn't the question.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2017, 04:47 PM
The odds are 100% that you are asking an idiotic question...

Why is it idiotic?
If Comey is guilty of leaking private interactions with foreign governments, what ought to happen to him?

WTF, clearly you hate Trump, and would destroy our government and way of life to be rid of him. That isn't the question. Originally Posted by kehaar
you won't get an answer from WTF. ignore him.

Why is it idiotic? Originally Posted by kehaar
clearly, he thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him is an idiot.

everyone else knows he's an idiot.

if comey leaked anything without authorization, especially classified info, he committed several crimes. this from a lawyer and former FBI chief. you'd think he would know better, yeah?

Why is it idiotic? Originally Posted by kehaar
99% of his post are useless opinions any way
Comey has admitted under oath to one major leak.

It's like a guy getting caught sucking a dick and claiming it was only one time. No matter. He's still a Cock Sucker.
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2017, 05:39 PM
you won't get an answer from WTF. ignore him.

clearly, he thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him is an idiot.

everyone else knows he's an idiot.

if comey leaked anything without authorization, especially classified info, he committed several crimes. this from a lawyer and former FBI chief. you'd think he would know better, yeah?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I love how WackoKid is ignoring me

It is a dumb as fuck question because there has been no indication that Comey has leaked classified docs.

Should Trump be impeached for telling the Russians that Israel cracked a ISIS laptop?

How is that for a question?
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2017, 05:44 PM

It's like a guy getting caught sucking a dick and claiming it was only one time. No matter. He's still a Cock Sucker. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump was lying about the reason he fired Comey.

Comey leaked nothing classified.

Maybe both Trump and Comey are cocksuckers...
Trump was lying about the reason he fired Comey.

Comey leaked nothing classified.

Maybe both Trump and Comey are cocksuckers... Originally Posted by WTF
How is it that you know that Comey leaked nothing classified? If he was the source of information on the private communications between heads of state, he leaked top secret information, by definition.

The list of suspects on who knew enough that they could plausibly embellish those conversations to make them interesting, and worth the risk, is very short.

Comey has means, motive, experience, and now a stated and self admitted habit of leaking. The likelyhood that he is the source is high.
WTF, why was the question idiotic?

It's like a guy getting caught sucking a dick and claiming it was only one time. No matter. He's still a Cock Sucker. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Then he's "aligned " with the lying liberals here. Excepet that THYE get caught THOUSANDS of times down at the 'holes, and then go " All Clinton " and say " I did NOT....". But....they're still cocksuckers !