First Time... Questions? Advice?

Hi all, I'm planning to visit an AMP for the very first time in the near future and had a few questions. Which place should I hit up for a good first impression? From the reading up I did so far I'm leaning towards trying Bali or Blue Spa, and Lucky Haven or Nagoya to a lesser extent. Who generally has the best girls? I would really appreciate hearing from you vets. I would much prefer them younger (~18-27 or so), and big bonus points for Viet girls. Also for clarification, am I understanding correctly if the donation is $160 for an hour? Is that universal? Or does each place set their own price? And is it better to go earlier or later for the better/younger girls? Week days or weekends? I don't get off work 'til 7 PM so I'm a bit worried there. Thank you so much for the help!
  • GregN
  • 04-27-2019, 07:23 PM
I have yet to pop my AMP cherry, but am planning on it. I'm planning on going to Pearl, because I've heard the facilities are the nicest, but I'm tempted to see the talent at Blue. I'm going to make an appointment, but have my back-up names ready if needed. It's 200 total 60+140 for an hour. I'm hoping to go during the day during the week, to have a better rested gal, but I'm betting 8-9 on a week day would be ok (you are going to go home and shower first right?). Ts should be for their comfort, not to clean you up. I'm staying away from the sub-amps for a few weeks to build up my play budget, but hopefully soon I'll make the plunge.
  • Crock
  • 04-28-2019, 12:46 AM
You're not likely to find any ladies under the age of 30 in Dallas, nor any Viet ladies. If you're not used to Asian ladies, you might think they're in their 20s, but they're not. Asian women don't show their age much until menopause, and then the wrinkle bomb will hit them. Botox has even proved to be a great defense against the wrinkle bomb, so...

As for time of day, you might imagine what hours they're busy based on demographics. Very busy during the lunch hour M-F, very busy around 5-6 pm M-F, very busy around 2am on Fri/Sat nights.
I like the afternoon time slots, but go when you can. My very first visit was too late in the night. I stayed away for about a year, before finding my sweet spot.
GregN, you do not have to go home to shower first if you take the shower and go for one hour.
Call ahead to Blue and ask for Perfect. When you get there layout the 200 on the table and then hang on for dear life!!!!
More shenanigans happen in the shower (for me at least) than on the massage table.