as thing crisis gets
Worse I can honestly say
that I do need to apologise
for me not understanding how
This hobby works sooner so for
everyone that I offended I apologise publicly
I am presently very healthy
I take no medicine for anything
You are a sweet!!!! I have enjoyed it ur times!

And I luv my other guys too!!! Who knew at my that I could be such a filing horny woman lol!!

I am reflecting on how much I luv having my house back to normal

My son is moving out of my house and in w his girlfriend
My granddaughter moving to Texas w her mom
So I will be empty-house again...yeahhhhhhhhh!
(Hmmm time to have an orgy...you game lol)
Let's do it sometime
Hey I would like to know is anyone else reflecting back on things and their value? One thing I do know is that as this crisis gets worse I can honestly say that I do need to apologize for me not understanding how this hobby works sooner, so for everyone that I offended I apologize publicly. I am presently very healthy. I take no medicine for anything.

There I fixed that for you...geesh
Thank you fbb
Sorry that I am not a better writer
My day job doesn't require me to be. Again thank you for fixing it
I’m new on here, and haven’t posted much, at least not much good stuff. I Believe we should all take opportunities to see and appreciate the value in every thing, good or bad. We should always be kind to one another, we don’t know what anyone else is going through. And help each other however we can, maybe just a kind word or gesture can really make someone else say. Sorry if this is off topic.
I’m new on here, and haven’t posted much, at least not much good stuff. I Believe we should all take opportunities to see and appreciate the value in every thing, good or bad. We should always be kind to one another, we don’t know what anyone else is going through. And help each other however we can, maybe just a kind word or gesture can really make someone else say. Sorry if this is off topic. Originally Posted by Fishyeater
No you're on topic. Thank you
Thank you fbb
Sorry that I am not a better writer
My day job doesn't require me to be. Again thank you for fixing it Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Don’t worry Cat that Fbb Dude probably one of those Guys that has a whole Room stashed with Toilet Paper cause he needs it if you know what I mean keep venting your all good and stay safe Bro.
Hey I would like to know is anyone else reflecting back on things and their value? One thing I do know is that as this crisis gets worse I can honestly say that I do need to apologize for me not understanding how this hobby works sooner, so for everyone that I offended I apologize publicly. I am presently very healthy. I take no medicine for anything.

There I fixed that for you...geesh Originally Posted by fbb670
Sorry this no Sports thing and all the Chaos with the Covid19 just got me all Stirred up instead of it being March Madness it’s been completely Sadness be Safe Man
Just remember there are Bullies all around us. It's times like this that they think they're strongest. Blow it Off.
Guys thank you for all the kindness I make it a point
to apologise for things when
I realize that I could have
been offensive to others
for the last 25 years I have
tried to keep my slate Clean
Chief I value your kind words
that you have spoken to me
Did not mean to duplicate
Good conversation thread here. Thanks to you guys.
Nice thread cat. Fishy +100 I think it's a shame it takes a crisis to pull people together. For those who feel the need to bully please look in the mirror & "reflect" see if you can figure out why you have such a need to try to tear others apart. Dallas let's do it baby orgy time 😁 Congrats on getting your home back. Hang on sugar you're going to miss her when she goes to Texas 💖
I have had a great few days I was able to work a few days
had a very meaningful conversation with my banker and a couple supply stores that I do business with and was able to get in contact with the very first lady I ever saw she was my first on several things and she wants to see me again WOW WOW. Who would have ever thought it could have worked out that way