What is the longest blow job you ever gave or received?

What is the longest blow job you ever gave or received?
I have a guy in Omaha that books two hours....and 90% of the time is spent on his blowjob!
GREAT topic TP!

My longest was 2+ hours!

Here's the review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956
This is so funny that you posted it, because I just gave my longest! He must have a magic stick because nobody lasts that long with my BJ's, lol.
My jaw would fall off after 2 hours! That's crazy.
I have never given one, but I have been on the receiving end of many! Never have experienced a bad one either, some better than others but any blowjob is better than none at all.

As far as the longest time for one received it would have to be about 30 minutes long for me. We were on the balcony of a cruise ship outside our stateroom and my lady and I were trying to see who could last the longest at oral sex without orgasm and also be the quietest. I lasted the longest and we both lost on the quietest.

Since then, I can't go out on a balcony without thoughts of that night flashing in my mind.

Any of you ladies up for a cruise??
I love to go on a cruise....
The longest one I ever got was from a civie it was 2 hrs straight. She just down there and kept suckin like it was covered in Nutella.
Full disclosure we'd already fucked a couple of times that day.
The longest one I ever got was from a civie it was 2 hrs straight. She just down there and kept suckin like it was covered in Nutella.
Full disclosure we'd already fucked a couple of times that day. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Hmm...penis covered in Nutella. Mental note made! Yum!
Y'all girls sound like my kind of date! I love a good long blowjob!
I am so impressed. How about covered in the chocolate body paint? It taste good. I will say my 40 min sloppy bj last Wed was a good one. He asked me if I wanted a break but I said nope. I am not sure how long I used to suck my neighbors dick when we were fuck buddies but sometimes it was 3 times a day 5 days a week for about a year. I am guessing he misses that.
I think there's a place for lease next door to me TP!! lol
I need a neighbor like you!
I am so impressed. How about covered in the chocolate body paint? It taste good. I will say my 40 min sloppy bj last Wed was a good one. He asked me if I wanted a break but I said nope. I am not sure how long I used to suck my neighbors dick when we were fuck buddies but sometimes it was 3 times a day 5 days a week for about a year. I am guessing he misses that. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Stock just SHOT UP!!
Stock just SHOT UP!! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
LMFAO

Ahem..
my longest was an hr and maybe 17 mins straight.
I have never really put a clock to it ...but I've always lasted a long time and I would say the fastest I have ever gotten off would be 30 to 40 minutes and I'm pretty sure I've had some that went well over an hour and some that have worn the provider out and had to go to Hj
To get the job done.
I tend to get off faster when I've done doubles ..I guess the 4 hands or changing back and forth with different types of methods seem to excite me more.

I have tried to see how long I could last by letting the lady get you close then stop and I think that lasted a little over 3 hrs but after that you tend to hurt....wouldn't want to make it a habit.