Pregnant chicks shouldn't be allowed to work at Hooters!!!

OK maybe that's a little unreasonable, at the very least they should not be in a customer facing role! Put 'em in the back chopping onions or something, I don't care just so long as I can't see them!!!

Typically they put these little bundles of joy behind the bar in a veiled attempt to hide their enormous asses, it doesn't work. Frequently being a solo lunch time diner I usually take a seat that the bar out of convenience, does that mean I deserve a visually lower quality server? Hell no!! I don't think so, scooter! These girls are fat and getting fatter, they've made little to no attempt to apply the appropriate make-up to look appealing (not that they own enough to cover the acne from the raging hormones), or do shit with their nappy hair. The only thing they have going for them is that it's likely their tits are fucking huge by now!!! But who can tell since they're covered by a loose fitting t-shirt or Polo...

Bullshit, it's just bullshit!!
The one think that turns you off could be the one thing that makes another man jizz in his pants......but I agree run a brush threw your hair and pretty yourself a bit...

I only went to Hooters once and wasnot happy the girls were homely looking almost flat chested no ass and the apron covered up any chance of a camel toe shot
In general, I find pregnant chicks extremely hot. And they're usually horny as hell too! There are exceptions though...
The one think that turns you off could be the one thing that makes another man jizz in his pants......but I agree run a brush threw your hair and pretty yourself a bit...

I only went to Hooters once and wasnot happy the girls were homely looking almost flat chested no ass and the apron covered up any chance of a camel toe shot Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Vicki,
I agree with the above statement but guys go to Hooters for a certain look and pregnant ain't it. Hooters has marketed the "Hooters Girl look" and that is why guys go there (it damn sure isn't the food). Some guys like the BBW's but they shouldn't be working at Hooters either. It's like going to the strip club and seeing a bunch of fat fucks rolling around on stage. Some may like that shit but the majority of their customer base is looking for something entirely different.
  • Booth
  • 07-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Vicki,
It's like going to the strip club and seeing a bunch of fat fucks rolling around on stage. Some may like that shit but the majority of their customer base is looking for something entirely different. Originally Posted by Budman

So that's why The Crazy Lady is no longer The Crazy Lady...
She was likely employed before pregger-land. She was also likely hot and couldn't cook so why change her job role. Stripperland is all about the ass so i can see them throwing a preganant lady out due to looks but for Hooters, That would be her golden fucking ticket.

At any given moment there are 6+ hooters girls waiting tables. if you dont like the pregnant one, get off your lazy fucking ass and move 6 steps to the left or the right.
I agree with the non wuss Budman here. Places like Hooters are about good looking and in shape girls. I could care less normally about looks but when I go to a place like that... I expect good looking broads....

Sixx
I agree with the non wuss Budman here. Places like Hooters are about good looking and in shape girls. I could care less normally about looks but when I go to a place like that... I expect good looking broads....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

lol, ignoring the 'cry for help' insult, your saying working at hooters is strictly a part time job serving food. pregnancy is a mandatory dismissal at ... which term? If someone is devastatingly offended at the waitstaff i'm pretty sure the entrance door swings both ways.

why pick on the girl that you know puts out?

the OP was better served filing a complaint card and scoring some free wings from corporate. To me this is yes.. unreasonable.

but not ignoring the 3rd grade insult.. what is the point of AGAIN bringing the stupid 3rd grade insult remarks into your opinion. Your opinion should stand for itself, unless it cant, and then that's just sad.
HAHA sorry had to laugh at the line
Oh calm down. There are two budmans and I was saying which one I was referring to....

Sixx

lol, ignoring the 'cry for help' insult, your saying working at hooters is strictly a part time job serving food. pregnancy is a mandatory dismissal at ... which term? If someone is devastatingly offended at the waitstaff i'm pretty sure the entrance door swings both ways.

the OP was better served filing a complaint card and scoring some free wings from corporate. To me this is yes.. unreasonable.

but not ignoring the 3rd grade insult.. what is the point of AGAIN bringing the stupid 3rd grade insult remarks into your opinion. Your opinion should stand for itself, unless it cant, and then that's just sad. Originally Posted by budman33
Oh calm down. There are two budmans and I was saying which one I was referring to....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Oh, HA, I get it... because you said wuss and i responded. I'm the asshole. nice one. No one would possibly fathom which Budman you were referring to. Self alert much?

<edit> sorry I get it better now, that was you not debating but being insulting. noted </edit>

ps. I think we both prefer capital B's and i dont even like the other one. but respect the bud..

But back on topic.

NAH

<edit<edit>> hmm my own username has a small b, argument fail, if only i could delete or edit this post. ** <</edit/edit>>

**whispers, and munch.. had their delete buttons revoked so don't pick on them.
  • Booth
  • 07-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh, HA, I get it... because you said wuss and i responded. I'm the asshole. nice one. No one would possibly fathom which Budman you were referring to. Self alert much? Originally Posted by budman33
Heck, I'm far more likely to agree with you than the other budman in a political discussion and I still knew exactly which one he was referring to!
Was this pregnant chick fugly or something? I hate seeing generalizations that all pregnant chicks are ugly. Yeah, some women get all chubby and everything. But some just grow the bump (well...3 bumps!) and stay nicely in shape but with the bonus of that pregnant "glow".

You ever see Aubrey Taylor in the last couple months? Last time she was around she was 6-7 months pregnent and HOT!
So one prego hooter girl..........and what else was walking around. Are you saying there were no hot chicks to make your hooters experience a bit better.

Im sorry I do not know a hooters chick with a nice ass, big tits, yes, nice ass, no, perhaps I go to the wrong hooters.

OK maybe that's a little unreasonable, at the very least they should not be in a customer facing role! Put 'em in the back chopping onions or something, I don't care just so long as I can't see them!!!

Typically they put these little bundles of joy behind the bar in a veiled attempt to hide their enormous asses, it doesn't work. Frequently being a solo lunch time diner I usually take a seat that the bar out of convenience, does that mean I deserve a visually lower quality server? Hell no!! I don't think so, scooter! These girls are fat and getting fatter, they've made little to no attempt to apply the appropriate make-up to look appealing (not that they own enough to cover the acne from the raging hormones), or do shit with their nappy hair. The only thing they have going for them is that it's likely their tits are fucking huge by now!!! But who can tell since they're covered by a loose fitting t-shirt or Polo...

Bullshit, it's just bullshit!! Originally Posted by NastyCanasta
Vicki,
I agree with the above statement but guys go to Hooters for a certain look and pregnant ain't it. Hooters has marketed the "Hooters Girl look" and that is why guys go there (it damn sure isn't the food). Originally Posted by Budman

am I the only one who loves their wings? i think they got pretty good breaded wings.

as for the pregnant chicks, it definitely takes away from the image of a Hooters girl. maybe some guys want that, but i imagine they are in the minority. besides, that's not what the brand built itself on.

but i guess the girl needs to make her money, and most importantly, lawyers will sue over the slightest sign of discrimination, so your best bet is to just find a table with the waitress you like the most.