Little help

Hi all..need a little help here, does anyone have any info on Scarlet who moves from Mechanicsville back and forth from Renenseleier( sorry my spell check keeps changing it). I think I found a review of her but not sure.. Think of pulling trigger. Any help would be appreciated...
SHe's real. She is ok. Nice ass. YMMV on how she acts. I had a fine time but I am easy and quick. Other guys had her rushing them, claiming her jaw hurt, asking them to cum etc
Thanks, found two reviews very contradictory to each other. The state of the hobby is so bad i am being extra cautious.....
Thanks, found two reviews very contradictory to each other. The state of the hobby is so bad i am being extra cautious..... Originally Posted by mikesdad1089
I made one of the reviews. Bent over, decent view and feels good. Head is not so good. Complained of tiring and attitude kinda sucks. I gave her a yes for in a pinch or in the area but she mainly goes to Rensselaer. I saw her in Mechanicville, but she might have been in a pinch at the time. Her face also isn't particularly attractive... not without make up like in her ads.
I met her outside the hobby ,she does think quite highly of herself ,that's for sure
She’s definitely conceded and stuck up way beyond what her looks should dictate
I have been eyeing Scarlett too just not sure as she runs hot and cold
Love to catch her on a hot day
Any link as to what Scarlett we are talking about?
She goes back and forth there and Mechanicsville if this is the one . She sometime is seen on the STG and also Tryst, I have become extremely cautious, and I am not risking my safety. I have a bit of free time next weekend but who is safe. Who is real? I had a most unfortunate incident happen in September and the lady and her associates did not come out of it in the best shape. I am too old for this type of crap. I am giving it one last try before hanging it up
I recently saw her at her place in Mechanicville and had a good time. She did CBJ, but I am getting more OK with that as time goes on.
I recently saw her at her place in Mechanicville and had a good time. She did CBJ, but I am getting more OK with that as time goes on. Originally Posted by Olliebear
CBJ is out for me...Had Prostate Cancer a few years back..been a lifelong Diabetic then got Covid in September which really effected things, so I need to find a lady whose headgame is raw coved does not cut it anymore................