movie reviews

Hanna

I like the fighting sequences and its good but I couldn't really follow the plot

Thor

excellent!! I love marvel movies

Final Destination5

I can't say that this is my favorite of the movies but it is pretty good and I didn't even know that its a prequel

Just Go With It

I'm a fan of Adam Sandler so I rented this and its entertaining and the plot is sort of interesting

Zookeeper

sort of another Dr. Doolittle type movie. Not too funny but interesting to watch
Thor:
We also enjoyed Thor although my wife would have been happier if the lead character ran around in his underwear the whole film.

Green Lantern:
See Thor comments... the same applies.

Red:
I have had this movie for a while and finlay got around to watching it. We really enjoyed the interactions between Bruce Willis and John Malkovich.

Cowboys and Aliens:
Disappointing. Was the reason the aliens were after gold ever explained other then its precious to them and I just missed it?

Colombiana:
Good brain dead entertainment. Reminded me of the movie Salt but with less intelligence. Zoe Saldana just did not sell me on her character. I think Rosario Dawson would have been more convincing.

On the subject of Rosario Dawson and since this is eccie am I the only person who thinks a lesbian scene with Michelle Rodriguez fucking Rosario Dawson with a strap on would be pure cinematic gold?
I enjoyed Thor, but couldn't quit snickering evertime I thought about "Adventures in Babysitting."
Good ones I've seen lately:

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence): Don't care what anybody says, I enjoyed the first movie and didn't know how they could possibly make a successful sequel. They did. Amazingly depraved.

13 Assassins: A good old fashioned Samurai flick a la Seven Samurai, updated for Miike-style violence.

Attack the Block: One of the best films of 2011 that you've never heard of.

Suspiria: The most beautifully shot horror film I've ever seen, and genuinely terrifying too. Overtook The Shining for best horror flick I've seen.

Red State: Hats off to Kevin Smith for trying something completely different, and pulling it off. And a spellbinding performance by Michael Parks.

The Room: I say this is my favorite movie ever. Be warned: it's terrible. But so terrible that I am always entertained watching it.