Butt plug

I recently had my first experience with a butt plug. Inserted in her ass then fucked like monkeys in heat. The sensation was nothing short of amazing!
I see what you did there...LOL. Good one....
I see what you did there...LOL. Good one.... Originally Posted by single1
Think about it a minute and picture the female anatomy and imagine if the back end was plugged up how tight the front end gets!!!!!!!!!!!! I may never be the same again
I fuck this chic down in El Salvador a few times a year......she loves anal.

A couple of years ago I bought her a small vibrator (one smaller than my dick)......last time I fucked her in the ass she put that fucker in her pussy and turned it on.........holy shit
I fuck this chic down in El Salvador a few times a year......she loves anal.

A couple of years ago I bought her a small vibrator (one smaller than my dick)......last time I fucked her in the ass she put that fucker in her pussy and turned it on.........holy shit Originally Posted by dearhunter
^^^^
THIS sounds HOT!
I was just thinking how i had finally gotten the hobbiest bug out of my system, you had to get me going again.. thanks, now i have to fuck some more. dam it.
I that too to one what a difference it makes
Think about it a minute and picture the female anatomy and imagine if the back end was plugged up how tight the front end gets!!!!!!!!!!!! I may never be the same again Originally Posted by Louigi
May I submit: "Vibrating" to your equation?

...talk about mutual self destruction!
My problem with anal play is I start thinking about where she might have placed a toy after using it and whether she has washed her hands thoroughly. I know, too much thinking...
I got a cleansing kit a couple months ago that came with one of those, I was wondering how exactly it worked. LOL I get it now! I kinda thought it was for the guy. I've had guys come by and ask to get stuff put in there. I guess it could be for either party.