Prostitute's son says Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is his father

Old news -- Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's infidelity -- is back in the news:

Prostitute's son says Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is his father and claims hildebeest 'banished' him
PUBLISHED: 08:55 EST, 3 October 2016

Rumors that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator once fathered a child with a prostitute have reemerged, as the now 30-year-old man makes a bid to have the former president recognize him as a son.

Danney Williams started a Facebook page in December, under the new name Danney Williams-Clinton, with the apparent intention of grabbing the Clintons' attention.

The claims that Danney is the former president's love child aren't new, but they haven't exactly been put to rest either....

The Globe interviewed Danney's mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in 1984.

She says Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time.

A few days later, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes.

After that, Bobbie says that she and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator regularly had sex, sometimes alone, sometimes with other female partners.

Eventually, Bobbie became pregnant and she suspected that it was Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's child...

She became even more sure when she gave birth to the baby boy on December 7, 1985, because the boy's skin tone was so light. Bobbie says her son could only be Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's because he was her only white client at the time she got pregnant.

Read more: (The Daily Mail)
I B no one is taking your dumb ass story as legit go fuck off - and Bill isn't running you dickwad
The junior Trumps should offer him a job. Help him!

I B no one is taking your dumb ass story as legit go fuck off - and Bill isn't running you dickwad Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You lie, Lubed Wide-ass! Hildebeest promised to make Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator a prominent player in a hildebeest administration, Lubed Wide-ass. Only perverts like you want to let Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator be first lady, Lubed Wide-ass. Meanwhile, Lubed Wide-ass, the story is today's news. So, Lubed Wide-ass, get used to seeing it, hearing it and reading about it.

Son of former 'prostitute' claims he is Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's love child and demands ex-president takes DNA test

UPDATED 03:45, 4 OCT 2016 BY CHRIS KITCHING

Danney Williams, who insists Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is his father....

His mother, Bobbie Ann Williams, reportedly claims she began a sexual relationship with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1984 while he was the state's governor and she was a 24-year-old prostitute....

Danney, who lists his surname as Williams-Clinton on Facebook, wrote in a recent post: "My name is Danney Lee Williams, I'm the son of the 42nd President of the United States Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator.

"All I want to do is shake my father's hand. I have requested a DNA test."

(The Mirror)
False equivalency, CORPY. This tabloid trash is just that... tabloid trash.

Drumpf is fucked. If he quits tonight, I won't be surprised.

Then what?

Kiss the Senate goodbye.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's 28 trips with a convicted sex offender on the "Lolita Express" to sexual tourism spots including the convicted sex offender's own island of disrepute where notorious and illegal sexual behavior was known to all who visited there "trumps" your "false equivalency", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
After reading that post, I'm surprised you're not voting for Bill Clinton, CORPY.
After reading that post, I'm surprised you're not voting for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, CORPY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you'd be just as stupidly wrong as you usually are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
And you'd be just as stupidly wrong as you usually are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Warning my finger is literally on the ignore button. You are really pissing me off no one gives a hill of beans about your tabloid story. Have you been on social media today ? TRumps story has far surpassed the hurricaine in Florida - people on the GOP are jumping ship even Wikileaks emails of Hillary's Wall Street meetings aren't creating a buzz.
You can go fuck Youseff I B this election is over and I think I might have to put you on ignore.

Has anyone seen the creepyoldguy? I wonder if he still fucking his queer lover WeeEndowd.
Warning my finger is literally on the ignore button. You are really pissing me off no one gives a hill of beans about your tabloid story. Have you been on social media today ? TRumps story has far surpassed the hurricaine in Florida - people on the GOP are jumping ship even Wikileaks emails of Hillary's Wall Street meetings aren't creating a buzz.
You can go fuck Youseff I B this election is over and I think I might have to put you on ignore.

Has anyone seen the creepyoldguy? I wonder if he still fucking his queer lover WeeEndowd.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You'd be the queer lover wanting to make Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator the first lady, Lubed Wide-ass. BTW, Lubed Wide-ass, at this moment, one million Facebook users are "talking about" hildebeest's latest Wikileaks conundrum, while there's only 65K gossiping about Trump's men's locker room talk. If your pansy-assed feminine side is offended by such talk, you really should leave this forum as you promised, Lubed Wide-ass.

SLICK WILLIE THE PERJURING SEXUAL PREDATOR SEX SCANDAL Former prostitute’s son claims to be lovechild of Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and accuses hildebeest of ‘banishing’ him

(The Sun)

You'd be the queer lover wanting to make Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator the first lady, Lubed Wide-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why don't you join creepyoldguy and WeeEndwd and you all 3 fags suck each other off and then go grab a married woman in her pussy you douchebag. You are quoting from the Sun tabloid which is basically a satire newspaper that post articles about aliens having sex with world leaders - you are a basket case
Why don't you join creepyoldguy and WeeEndwd and you all 3 fags suck each other off and then go grab a married woman in her pussy you douchebag. You are quoting from the Sun tabloid which is basically a satire newspaper that post articles about aliens having sex with world leaders - you are a basket case Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
If you had the intellectual ability to count, Lubed Wide-ass, you'd realize that there's more than one paper running the story.

Danny Williams: Man Claiming To Be Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s Illegitimate Son Could Mean Big Trouble For Hildebeest’s Campaign

Williams has started a Facebook page as a public figure, seemingly putting pressure on Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator to acknowledge him as a son.

“My name is Danney Lee Williams, I’m the son of the 42nd President of the United States - Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. He abandon me at birth for political gain,” he wrote, apparently using an alternate spelling of his first name.

(The Inquisitor)
If you could count, Lubed Wide-ass, you'd realize that there's more than one paper running the story. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When BBC, CNN, FOX, NBC or hell even al-Jerzera picks up the story then you can re-post your article. In case you forget it's 2016 not 1992 - Bill isn't running for office you dumb ignorant fuck.

One more ignorant post by you and it will be ignore time !!! Do I make myself clear?
When BBC, CNN, FOX, NBC or hell even al-Jerzera picks up the story then you can re-post your article. In case you forget it's 2016 not 1992 - Bill isn't running for office you dumb ignorant fuck.

One more ignorant post by you and it will be ignore time !!! Do I make myself clear?
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
CBS affiliates have already run the story, Lubed Wide-ass. Go fuck yourself, Lubed Wide-ass.

Does Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator have a Bi-Racial Son with a Hooker?

There is a new report online that is claiming Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator has an illegitimate bi-racial son with a hooker who serviced the former President when he was the Governor of Arkansas.

(KSFM.CBS)
Get a fucking life, CORPY!

When Tiger Beat runs that story...