Ready for prettier weather...new pics

I had fun down south,even got to wear a sundress on bourbon street...... but cant wait to get back home...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0130181819.jpg (507.2 KB, 574 views) File Type: jpg WEBPAGE_20180125_081338.jpg (43.2 KB, 567 views) File Type: jpg 0129181551.jpg (852.7 KB, 569 views)
Did you “earn” some beads? 😜
Lol not this year
They are cracking down on alot of activities on Bourbon Street...even closed 4 titty bars...several of the major bars have closed...and the mmusic aint what it used to be..... I did do some dancing..but enjoyed the food and the arts district best.
Another
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0129181616.jpg (399.8 KB, 558 views)
Glad you had fun ! But tonight...mmmm..I get to have fun with you. Can't wait seems like its been forever. Yes guys shes my girlfriend dammit, I am going to marry Dallas one day! HAHAHA
Lol. Mmm hell yeahh. Sexy miss stacey my FAVE gal!
(I do!)
Ya all see that?? She said I DO! Whooo hooo right in time for Valentines Day, I got me a hobby Wifey, and now...can I get a hobby hubby??

Awe crap I kinda need to make some money to buy gifts for her--and if I get a him! Oh man!! lol
Oh you two are just so married.
Just throw those circular pieces of metal at each other.
And Im not talking about beads.

And btw, where I am, pretty weather includes lots of snow.
Mmmmm woohoooo UC you are spot on!
Staceys cumming to play at my shagvpad..who wants to help us "honeymoon..lol..shameless plug!
Ooh Dallas you stay having hot & fun times. Nice! I miss everything about that place. Sad to here it's not the sane. Safe travels love.
thanks Tiff...the REAL fun seems to be in my bedroon anyways lol

rock on sexy ladies!!
well the weather is prettier today in Springfield....I have my shorts on! lol

Enjoy the day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

{my new Fifty Shades paddle I bought down south}
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2018-01-24 20.50.39 - Copy.jpg (39.8 KB, 268 views)
Great pic ! Love the pantries & that paddle 😍
Thanks...it is a fifty shades darker paddle..got both at Lions Den store in Louisiana
you sure do have a nice booty dallas!!