Sara from BP

Anybody seen this Sara from BP? I've tried tineye and google and haven't come up with any helpful hits.
http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ant-24/9199372
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4.jpg (6.1 KB, 468 views) File Type: jpg image.jpg (6.0 KB, 467 views) File Type: jpg image2.jpg (6.2 KB, 467 views) File Type: jpg image434.jpg (3.8 KB, 467 views)
I have not seen her.

I DID check out ONE of her pics using Google Images.

The pic I chose tied to (863) 937-2778. (Florida area code)

Under that number she is Brittany, 21 years old with over 25 BP ads recently in Dayton, Ohio; Jacksonville, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; Fort Myers, Florida; Pensacola, Florida; Birmingham, Alabama; Nashville, Tennessee; Lafayette, Louisiana; Little Rock, Arkansas; Daytona, Florida’ Sarasota, Florida’ Augusta, Georgia; Fayetteville, North Carolina; Orlando, Florida; Tallahassee, Florida; Lake Charles, Louisiana; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; and Beaumont, Texas

The same pic in Killeen belongs to Sarah Love, 23 years old at (573) 337-8069 (Missouri phone number)

As well as the number listed in the link you provided (312) 489-0765. (Chicago phone number).

Good luck.
So sad. I was hopeful this would work. Glad I had to stay at work late today!
just looks fake to me
I don't know how you do it Sarge because I didn't find any of that, exactly why I knew I had to ask here. I searched using google images too, but my searches didn't come up with anything. I know you've posted how to do it before, but my searches still don't come up with the same things yours do. You're definitely the best!
I don't know how you do it Sarge because I didn't find any of that, exactly why I knew I had to ask here. I searched using google images too, but my searches didn't come up with anything. I know you've posted how to do it before, but my searches still don't come up with the same things yours do. You're definitely the best! Originally Posted by yes simon
LOL, I have been asked the same question before, like when I identified that Ft Hood rapist by name, phone number and photo, given his street name... I told the Investigator it took me less than 3 minutes and he didn't believe me.... so I got on his computer and showed him. He was floored.

While the tools are there, to be true, there is some "art" and some skill in using them.

I can give you the tools, but the skill comes in the practice.

At some point, I will drop off the board again. In the meanwhile, will do what I can to help keep us all safe and informed.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for including the pics and the link.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
At some point, I will drop off the board again. In the meanwhile, will do what I can to help keep us all safe and informed. Originally Posted by OldSarge
When you do drop off the board Sarge, know you will be missed, my friend.
I've picked up quite a few tidbits thanks to you, so I want to express my gratitude well before you leave our little corner ;-)
  • Dbuck
  • 12-09-2013, 02:01 PM
That is pics of brittney21 who ive seen before