Should Kim Kardashian Give Back The $2MM Ring?

Just interested in the ladies (and men's) perspective on this issue. I just catch glimpses of the trainwreck when flipping thru the channels. Seems her husband 'gave' her a two million dollar diamond engagement ring and she is under no obligation to return it after 72 days of marriage.

Personally I think she should return it.
Yes, usually I think 'Keep the ring!' but in this case, she really doesn't seem to have been serious about the marriage at all.

We don't know everything that was going on but on the surface of it I think she should give it back.
Yes, usually I think 'Keep the ring!' but in this case, she really doesn't seem to have been serious about the marriage at all.

We don't know everything that was going on but on the surface of it I think she should give it back. Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
+1
She should but she won't...and Kris should suit her ass for the value of everything including the fees paid by media for wedding coverage (reported in the $10 million dollar range). I think he can get a jury/judge to throw out the pre nup, proving the wedding was a fraud (publicity stunt) and so the pre nup isn't valid.

BTW; you didn't ask, but as hot as her images are, I think Kim is probably a lazy fuck with a streched-out pussy who doesn't like DT/BSL/CIM and the sex is not worth a $2 million ring !
I didn't give back either of my rings lol, but they were both worth under 20k he he. If either of them had wanted them back, I certainly would have. I kept the second and sold the first...wish I had not done that, because it was a beaut!

I do think she should give it back IF he wants it...why not? I mean it's not like she needs to sell it being she makes a hell of a lot of jack. She is not exactly in need of groceries lol.
She should give back the ring and she doesn't like it when a man stand up to here on tv and puts in here place.(its was all about the wedding not about the marriage).

haley rose
210 739 3842
Legally In The State Of California If Kris Wanted A Divorce Then Kim Gets To Keep The Ring. But If Kim Broke It Off Then She Needs To Give It Back I Think ... Marrying People Just To Boost Your Ratings Isnt Right!!!!
Nope, she should keep it. Its tradition for the woman to keep the ring, now if they did not get married,well......, but she did marry him, so should she keep it.

Do I think that marriage was on the up and up. Nope. So if the marriage was for show, then she needs to give it back.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Nope, she should keep it. Its tradition for the woman to keep the ring, now if they did not get married,well......, but she did marry him, so should she keep it.

Do I think that marriage was on the up and up. Nope. So if the marriage was for show, then she needs to give it back. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Is that a yes or a no?
Nice one ...
If the marraige was a fraud: Yes she should give the ring back.

If the marriage was real: No, she should keep it.

There you go. I said yes and no.

Is that a yes or a no? Originally Posted by WTF
that guy makes about 3 million a year and if he's enough of a dumbass to spend 60% of his annual income on a wedding ring for some reality star he met 3 weeks ago he will probably lose the ring but maybe learn something about life, maybe
technically he didn’t buy it, nor did she...........what actually happened was that they got the ring at an extreme discount and the production company that produces the Kardashian show paid for the rest......…she has the right to keep it
  • ogre
  • 11-11-2011, 03:29 PM
The whole mariage was a sham from day 1 orchestrated by the greed for TV time, fame and money. She has the right to keep it but she should return it. I think it was received under false pretenses.
technically he didn’t buy it, nor did she...........what actually happened was that they got the ring at an extreme discount and the production company that produces the Kardashian show paid for the rest......…she has the right to keep it Originally Posted by Marshall
Now you guys see...he IS good for something lol. Research my man!