Whispers and The Christmas Fundraiser

First off let me apologize to Whispers for causing problems for his fundraising efforts.
I spoke out against something that I really have no idea how it operates. I have tried to lend a hand the last 2 years, and everyone always had a good time. I was speaking falsely about allegations of fraud. I know nothing about anything to do with the fundraising, other than I contributed to the raffle that occurs. I struck out at him for personal reasons. I feel awful that I did that, but at the time I was desperate, and that was the only way I knew how to hurt him. Unfortunately I hurt others that depend on his generosity. There are a few that picked up the actions of trying to discredit it while I was gone, I hope you people will realize I struck out at him for personal reasons, and not because I had knowledge of misdeeds. I know of no such misdeeds, fraud or anything of the likes of that. Please leave these efforts alone, do not talk falsely about them as I have.
Whispers I hope this helps, because I'm sorry that I attacked something you care so much about, it was wrong.
First off let me apologize to Whispers for causing problems for his fundraising efforts.

I spoke out against something that I really have no idea how it operates.

I have tried to lend a hand the last 2 years, and everyone always had a good time. I was speaking falsely about allegations of fraud. I know nothing about anything to do with the fundraising, other than I contributed to the raffle that occurs.

I struck out at him for personal reasons. I feel awful that I did that, but at the time I was desperate, and that was the only way I knew how to hurt him.

Unfortunately I hurt others that depend on his generosity.

There are a few that picked up the actions of trying to discredit it while I was gone, I hope you people will realize I struck out at him for personal reasons, and not because I had knowledge of misdeeds.

I know of no such misdeeds, fraud or anything of the likes of that. Please leave these efforts alone, do not talk falsely about them as I have.

Whispers I hope this helps, because I'm sorry that I attacked something you care so much about, it was wrong. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I've known you for a few years Rick. It has bothered me that you chose that path although we talked more than once about how you getting worked up was really keeping you from being as effective as you could be in meeting objectives you set for yourself. You tend to let too many things get personal that should be kept in another place.

I'm not sure what to think about this considering how long it has gone on and how late it is in coming but Thank-you for what you have said.

Yes. It is a cause I have cared a lot about. For me, it's been a way to balance things that I know are wrong over the years that I've done by giving something back to those less fortunate.........

I appreciate the post and accept your apology in regards to this matter.

I don't know that the damage done though can be undone at this point..... Usually a lot of plans have been made and things have been started..... I've told everyone that it's not happening......

Once again though. Thank-you for clearing the air on what you posted earlier this year.
I spoke out against something that I really have no idea how it operates. I have tried to lend a hand the last 2 years, and everyone always had a good time. I was speaking falsely about allegations of fraud. I know nothing about anything to do with the fundraising, other than I contributed to the raffle that occurs. I struck out at him for personal reasons. I feel awful that I did that, but at the time I was desperate, and that was the only way I knew how to hurt him. Unfortunately I hurt others that depend on his generosity. There are a few that picked up the actions of trying to discredit it while I was gone, I hope you people will realize I struck out at him for personal reasons, and not because I had knowledge of misdeeds. I know of no such misdeeds, fraud or anything of the likes of that. Please leave these efforts alone, do not talk falsely about them as I have.
Whispers I hope this helps, because I'm sorry that I attacked something you care so much about, it was wrong. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I can't believe it...

Bonn is having a hard time
believing it as well...

(I'm fucking with you Bonn, don't point me bro.)
I think I figured out why Aztec prince quit!!!!!!
Well if you need any help let me know. And I will contact you about making a contribution myself. This shit got way out of hand, and again I humbly apologize.
That was definitely more offered than $2,500 and a membership
That's the Rockerick I knew and loved! Bravo sir!

Rick PM me... maybe we can go fishing....

That's the Rockerick I knew and loved! Bravo sir!

Rick PM me... maybe we can go fishing....

Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMAO!

to borrow that line of yours...... FTFY!
RR I am impressed the Rockerrick I have liked is back.
Welcome back Rick. Look forward to hearing your views and opinions--don't always agree, but multiple voices and opinions are needed.
Nice to seem someone has some class to apologize when they felt they were wrong. Points for you RR. Good on ya mate.
Nice to seem someone has some class to apologize when they felt they were wrong. Points for you RR. Good on ya mate. Originally Posted by WestCoastWendii
Honesty goes a long ways here with a lot of people!
I appreciate the kind words, just want folks to actually pay attention to what I've said. I was wrong, and I deserve nothing for my actions. Hopefully people can learn from example.
It shows a lot of maturity to do so. I applaud you! Don't know or care for all the semantics of the drama but taking a proactive approach to rectifying wrongs is a good start to cleaning up some of the mess!