Fat Gunn to leave Eccie forever!

Ok, ok...... I've been here for a short while, bit I hate that Wonderkin Turd , Fast Gunn!

One day he's nice, next moment a self righteous asshole!
Know it all be all bitch, I Have several theories on FG, beginning with , he may actually be a teenager to the extreme a full on sociopath , ( really not much of a difference)....

None the less , the Thesarus weilding troll tard has a huge legion of haters, the dude or whatever he is must go!
Yeah FG , Im calling you out!
Take it outside....
who wants him gone?

your muckin everything up here

probably a fg creation lookin to draw synpathy or dont gain him any
Not a hobby related topic. Moved to the Sandbox.
Does anyone care?
Ok, ok...... I've been here for a short while, bit I hate that Wonderkin Turd , Fast Gunn!

One day he's nice, next moment a self righteous asshole!
Know it all be all bitch, I Have several theories on FG, beginning with , he may actually be a teenager to the extreme a full on sociopath , ( really not much of a difference)....

None the less , the Thesarus weilding troll tard has a huge legion of haters, the dude or whatever he is must go! Originally Posted by Sailor Ripley
You’ve been here a whole week and you think Fast Gunn has a legion of haters?

Wait a minute, sog has signaled the moderators that he wants you on his team.

I don’t always agree with FG and we’ve had a couple of major clashes.
But he’ll explain his position if you ask.

As for hating, there are only a couple of people worthy of that on this site. Who am I to judge especially when he hasn’t sucked my dick but Mr. Bill seems to put a smile on whirly’s face.

No, I think varying degrees of contempt are more than adequate here.

As far as you go, you already bore me.
FastGoon is one of the most entertaining posters on here. His particular brand of ignorance is unique. I'd hate to see him go.

Unlike others on here, I don't wish harm on those who disagree with me, nor do I think the board would be better off without them. They are funny. Even when I tell them to STFU, I know they won't.

We're here for fun. If this place irritates you, do something else. Reading the threads and posting here is voluntary. If all it does is make you mad, find something else that will make you smile. Life is too short to volunteer to be pissed off.
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2013, 11:20 PM
FastGoon is one of the most entertaining posters on here. His particular brand of ignorance is unique. I'd hate to see him go.

Unlike others on here, I don't wish harm on those who disagree with me, nor do I think the board would be better off without them. They are funny. Even when I tell them to STFU, I know they won't.

We're here for fun. If this place irritates you, do something else. Reading the threads and posting here is voluntary. If all it does is make you mad, find something else that will make you smile. Life is too short to volunteer to be pissed off. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Twice in one night!
Hahah!!!!!

Troll.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2013, 12:41 AM

Twice in one night! Originally Posted by WTF

anyway, what CoF said
This is a snake skin jacket,
and for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

First Kayla and now Fast Gun. Is there something in the water? Why the sudden, unprovoked attacks?
If everyone banned someone on here they can't stand, ....

..... who would the last person have to ban?

Which one are you?
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2013, 09:26 AM
First Kayla and now Fast Gun. Is there something in the water? Why the sudden, unprovoked attacks? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LovingKayla was not attacked you closet Hitler loving bitch!

Her genocide was comments were inquired about.