Who do you miss

Ok gang, as we do this for a while ladies and clients come and go (or in the guys case cum and go LOL.) What provider has retired or otherwise left the hobby that you miss and what made them special.

Erianna from Hattiesburg comes to mind for me. One of the best kissers ever and when the business part was done she gave me the feeling she wanted to be with me BAD!!!. She really enjoyed what she did.
Charo... I loved her 'coochie-coochie'.
Midwestq used to travel to New Orleans. Besides having a flawless body, our personalities seemed to mesh very well.

Never seen her but had always been on my list is embersimmers. She will always be a dream.
Alexis/Lexi from +/- 2013. I was just dipping my toe in the hobby waters when she apparently retired. The one that got away.
  • Rotax
  • 07-28-2018, 01:28 AM
Arabella is one of the ones I would really like to see again I’m not sure if she retired or just got out of the game.
This thread is useless without pictures
I think she's the Alexis/Lexi mentioned above, but went by Southern Angel? Was that her? Such a sweetheart.
SPICYCUPS.........

Only saw her twice but DAMN that girl was fine.
Bingo

I think she's the Alexis/Lexi mentioned above, but went by Southern Angel? Was that her? Such a sweetheart. Originally Posted by jxnprofguy
LaceyAmour had an unbelievably tight THANG. A true Golden Pussy!