Anyone Have Info

• cap49
  • 08-21-2020, 12:35 PM
http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...l/767351725949

This girl posts regularly but always like 2 or 3 ads at a time. I feel as if I’ve seen bad reviews of her before but for the life of me can’t find any reviews anywhere. Anyone know if she’s legit and decent to hang out with? Or do I run away!!
Save your money
http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...l/767351725949

This girl posts regularly but always like 2 or 3 ads at a time. I feel as if I’ve seen bad reviews of her before but for the life of me can’t find any reviews anywhere. Anyone know if she’s legit and decent to hang out with? Or do I run away!! Originally Posted by cap49
I saw her twice a few years ago and got two pretty good BBBJs from her. Of course she was 35 back then as well, so who knows. Face isn't much to write home about but the BBBJ is solid.
Ollie, may I ask the damage please? A gorgeous ass while getting a bbbj is right up my alley. Regardless of other things, her ass is spectacular.
She has a few videos out there.her ass to me looks flat but thats just my opinion.
The girl is a scumbag, hangs with undesirable characters, and is a complete waste of time/money. Of course, that’s just my personal experience. As always, YMMV
Probably 98% of the girls that post hang with undesireable's..but what she does have going for her is a decent body; and her own place. Rare these days in my opinion..lol
Ollie, may I ask the damage please? A gorgeous ass while getting a bbbj is right up my alley. Regardless of other things, her ass is spectacular. Originally Posted by Snood273
It's been a few years, but it was either 50 or 70 for bbbj, and she did swallow.
It's been a few years, but it was either 50 or 70 for bbbj, and she did swallow. Originally Posted by Olliebear
I’d do 50 for that for sure. Thanks!
It's been a few years, but it was either 50 or 70 for bbbj, and she did swallow. Originally Posted by Olliebear
I’d do 50 for that for sure. Thanks!
  • cap49
  • 08-24-2020, 08:55 PM
She quoted me 90 for a short stay. While the reviews here seemed pretty mixed I’m going to take a pass on this one. Just not enough positive feedback to pull the trigger.
She used to advertise on bp years ago and called herself Vanilla Vixen. She made the mistake of posting a clear pic of her face and I swear dude, it could stop a truck..
girl ?? lol shes on fer 50s brother are u blind and yes save your $$
don't judge hagen.... remember if you eat filet mignon all the time sometimes your going crave a hot dog lol