Name: Vanessa
Phone: 518 847 1851
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/780709832050
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=314947 [adding link - DM]

City: Duanesburg
State: New York
Address: Off of 88, down a long road and a long driveway
Hair Length and Color: Long black and very curly......looks great when she is giving a BJ
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall 5'10 maybe, big tits, big ass but she is all women NOT a BBW she is just build like a brick shit house!!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice !!!
I have the same issue with condoms. I found “magnum bareskin” to be the exactly what the name suggests, and does the trick for me! Closest to “no condom” you will get.
I had my ATF up last week, and I had the same problem; I couldn't find any magnums at my place, and the others were way too snug. We made it work but not the same. She told me that I need to get magnums. So I have to listen to the voice of experience & reason - especially from a girl that hot! ;^)
After she left I found 2 in my other drawer. Arrghh!
I like snoods suggestion for the magnum bareskin. I will try to find, but I am guessing they will not be cheap.
Back on soldierboy's topic...
I have been in contact and may be able to see her soon. From what I have read from many of you she is def worth the effort!
ok guys stop grabbing about your big cocks lol
Funtimes.........not big at all......short and thick.......and I am just telling what she said......along with a dozen other providers.........dont be a hater man
joking lol...btw solider boy I think you are the new king of this place.... since hobby1750 seems to have disappeared lol
Been trying to see her. Thanks for the review man.
We were going to meet up 2 nights ago, then while texting she said something had come up and could we do it the next night, and so we had everything set up. The next day I texted in the day to make sure we were still on, and she said she was having a bad day and had to bail again.

So I am not sure what has to be done to get a date with her.
Funtimes.........I am no king......just like 1750......a sex addict.........I love sex and with no wife or GF and FB went back to her husband.........just going crazy.......

DHL: two nights ago???? as in sunday night? finished my date sunday.....fucked the shit out of her.......and we were drinking.........she had 3 drinks too my two.........I am sure she finished off the two bottles I bought sunday night
ok guys stop grabbing about your big cocks lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Lol wasn’t bragging. I should have PM’ed that message. I might be thick, but I am thin on the wallet and in this hobby, that leaves ME on the envious side.
DHL: two nights ago???? as in sunday night? finished my date sunday.....fucked the shit out of her.......and we were drinking.........she had 3 drinks too my two.........I am sure she finished off the two bottles I bought sunday night
DHL: