3 strike-outs on STG

Needed some relief last night and so I started texting around looking for some new pussy.......first up Kortney.......she replies too my text asking my race and age.......then goes silent

Next Iilly.......asks me how long I want the date (I always do hour long dates in case I have issues with the cover, at least I will fuck the shit out of them if I cant cum) ......she says only car-dates and only up to 1/2 hour. gives me her rates and then restrictions......I asked for CIM finish and she says NO BB........that's NOT what I asked you......goes silent

Dolly.....texts me 2 hours later, I tell her too late maybe tomm........texts me again 4 hours later at 0230 asking me if I am coming to see her

JHC!!!
The scene is really bad right now. Pretty much all of the reputable providers in the area have gone MIA and stg is nothing but chicks trying to sell pics via only fans.
Didn't Vanessa have her ad up yesterday or would that be too quick of a repeat trip?
Oh dont worry vanessa cant wait to see soldier boy again.
God I love you STG stories. Gotta think with your big head not the little one ��
Sadly Vanessa.......most of us are always thinking with our little head.........