TIME WASTER KAYLA FOXX

So literally tried to see Kayla Foxx. She messages me her number and says to type my screen name in the text message. I did that.

We text she quickly responds. I told her this is me from eccie. She then ask me to message her back on Eccie. Like WTF! LOL I am not going back and forth.

She the proceeds to say she's on multiple sites and random people message her.

And I am like... I am on ONE SITE... YOU MESSAGED ME... Check your OUTBOX/SENT.

She then throws her 10+ years of being on here and says she's going to red flag me! LOL GOOD FOR YOU!

I see Dallas hasn't changed in my absence. Tried to give this site a shot again but still same ole time wasting women.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=156208
Oh! And screenshots can be provided! If needed!
Not really timewasting. She was trying to screen and connect your handle

Don't be dramatic
Man if this was considered time wasting, I would of left the hobby years ago
Not a review. More a self alert.

Moved to correct forum.
Does anybody mind if I fuck her?

Don't be dramatic Originally Posted by Shep3.0

This.
  • TC75
  • 11-23-2021, 01:51 PM
So literally tried to see Kayla Foxx. She messages me her number and says to type my screen name in the text message. I did that.

We text she quickly responds. I told her this is me from eccie. She then ask me to message her back on Eccie. Like WTF! LOL I am not going back and forth.

She the proceeds to say she's on multiple sites and random people message her.

And I am like... I am on ONE SITE... YOU MESSAGED ME... Check your OUTBOX/SENT.

She then throws her 10+ years of being on here and says she's going to red flag me! LOL GOOD FOR YOU!

I see Dallas hasn't changed in my absence. Tried to give this site a shot again but still same ole time wasting women.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=156208 Originally Posted by caliluv4u

Dude! Checking your reviews you and I have run a batch in the same snatch more than once. That's why I'm confused on this thread. It sounds to me like Kayla was trying to confirm/verify you and nothing more. In light of recent events ((9/1) I expect things to take a little longer with someone I am seeing for the first time.

Hopefully you can work it out with Kayla and she will agree to meet you. You will not regret it!

Don't be dramatic Originally Posted by Shep3.0
+1
Does anybody mind if I fuck her? Originally Posted by ManSlut
You have my permission to enter
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-23-2021, 09:48 PM
Snort. I couldn't read this because I've had this dude blocked. Now I need to dig up why.. or not. I don't GAF.
Snort. I couldn't read this because I've had this dude blocked. Now I need to dig up why.. or not. I don't GAF. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You didn't miss anything.
You have my permission to enter Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Thanks mrreccat43, I knew I could count on you...I look forward to entering Kayla, again, in just a few days...She’s been taunting & teasing me and has broken my will to resist her any longer.
You put your left foot in...
LOL yeah! This is still the same ole same! It's always best to stick to upscale and not threads! HA LOVE IT! Good ole dingy Dallas!