Retirement- please deactivate me

Thank you eccie and everyone for the hospitality but this is the last time I'm logging in, as I am retiring. It's been a good run, it was entertaining while it lasted. I was very fortunate to make it out incident free and by choice.

To my clients:

It was a pleasure meeting you. We've laughed, cried, I've been a consigliere, confidante, friend, therapist, negotiator, problem solver, legal advice, love advice, marriage advice. I'm pretty good at telling people the right things to do in life, but I'm terrible at doing it for myself. This time instead of me encouraging you to follow your heart, I'm going to take my own advice.

There's been a lot of twists, turns, stress, chaotic wtf moments and reevaluating, but something great came out of this for me and its time to pursue other things. I hope everything works out for y'all, that you stay safe, and you find your own happiness.

I highly recommend if you are in the New Orleans area and you want to see an upscale courtesan contact sn: MaceyNicole or contact Yvette villa at 504-493-1135.

Peace y'all
Best of luck on your future endeavor.
Good luck. Have fun in your retirement.
best to ya!!
Hope the future is good to you and your dreams are realized.
Good Luck!!
That was an incredibly well written post.
And yet another reason why I'm kicking myself for not having met you.
Best of luck.
Moving this to the proper forum.
That was an incredibly well written post.
And yet another reason why I'm kicking myself for not having met you.
Best of luck. Originally Posted by Tallsouthernman

+ 1.

essayman
I regret not arranging any time with you sooner but I'm happy to see you moving forward and happy. You'll be missed by many I'm sure.

Take Care Lacey

Max