sex hotels?

I was in Denver a year ago and I visited an old regular in this old school but classy sex hotel. It's ment for couples and every room has a different activity like a sex swing hovering over the bed, or jacuzzi hot room, or door and bed straps. I thought it was a unique and very peculiar hotel. Just wondering if there's anything like that in dallas.wouldnt be a bad idea going to one of those spots.
My vote goes to the Romantic Inn & Suites in Dallas. I've never been there, but I've heard that it's very nice and some rooms even include stripper poles. I've also heard that the hotel is located in a very sketchy part of Dallas. Which, I'd pass on that.

Nevertheless, when I was younger, my high school sweetheart and I got a hotel room at America's best inn off of North West Highway. We had a cheesy red Jacuzzi and bed with four pillars. Ah, that hotel brought back some good memories!

Nonetheless, if you do go to either places, be sure to carry a black light and some bleach with ya!
Thanks, AB. I had never head of this place, but I looked it up after your post. They have a website...Here is a link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.romantichoteldallas.us
a black Light and bleach lmao. Thank you girls.
Interesting...was expecting a different kind of thread but this is pretty cool.

Yes, it is not in the best part of town but it is in a part of town that they are trying to revitalize--as best as I can tell, the hotel/motel site pretty much backs up to where they are building the new golf course for the Byron Nelson that will open next fall, with the first Nelson to be played there in May 2017.

When you look at streetview on google, the motel looks very shady, if not abandoned--but the street images were last done in 2011. From their website, it looks magnificent and obviously was just reopened as the prices listed are grand opening prices. Not a bad deal between $70 and $100 for the fun rooms. Obviously some forethinking developer grabbed this place and renovated in anticipation of the new golf course, nature preserve, and hiking trails on the Trinity River in that area. Plus, it will not take long for new retail, dining, and other hotels/motels start getting built in that 75/20/45 corridor. By the time the new golf course opens, I am sure the prices will go up. Someone seems to have bought themselves a little goldmine by acquiring and renovating what was clearly a dump of a motel--look at the google streetview, the rickety sign just says MOTEL!!!

Right now, if during the daytime, I think it would be a safe place to go. Actually, probably not that bad at night either. As it is, it really is in an area surrounded by lots of open fields, Trinity River nature lands, light industrial businesses. It is not like going to a bad neighborhood, more like undeveloped rural area inside the city limits. Now venture too far one way or another, looking for groceries or gas, yeah, might not be the safest place to be running around at night.

Certainly worth a trip south to check out the area being developed. And as a place to play, whether provider or civi fuck buddy, not bad.

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention AB...and for the link Charlotte.
What's funny about this place is that they obviously want to cater to couples for the "romantic getaway" kind of experience. So it would seem that they probably would almost frown on a single person checking in, especially a single woman. Sure you could say you're setting up a surprise for the wife and she'll be along later, but you could only get away with that one, maybe a couple of times. What would really be cool is if a hotel actually was looking to accommodate real sexual experiences, like meeting up with the mistress, hook up with random CL chic, hosting a gangbang, swinger parties, orgies and, of course, a nice safe place for providers to do business.
how appropriate!
"Romantic Classic Suites and Exclusive(Dream) Suites
Weekdays (Sunday night thru Thursday night) : $69"

"Can not be conjugated with any other offer"
ya mean i have to do grammar on my own???
I have never stayed at this hotel but I have seen it advertised on hotel.com for $50.
Sounds nice.... how much extra for clean sheets
When I looked at the romantic inn and suites website it has some amazing photos. We all know you cannot always trust pics but I'd give it a go.

Neon lights, stripper poles and jacuzzi rooms sounds like a good time
not that i know of in dallas, but back home in chicago there are a number of great choices like this one
http://www.sybaris.com/