Client with solid screening tries to rip you off!! Must Read

In all my experience, I've never had this happen. This situation is ALERT worthy. I don't think this was his first time trying to scam a entertainer but I want it to be his last.
This client has solid screening when he books.
Everything after screening ~was anything but normal. For more details please pm or email me.
Pm sent.

Thanks for the heads up.
pm sent
Pm sent
Please post info in the ladies info share so everyone does not have to send a pm... thanks
Especially if you are not going to respond to PM requests for the info...
I've responded to every pm I've recieved.
Katrina you sent a pm at 1113pm. I responded at 1113pm. Did you not get my reply?
Must be a glitch. I sent request yesterday at 3:03pm. I got your reply today at 7:24am. Technology!!
She responded to mine. Sometimes we have real lives and it takes us awhile to reply back.

Life happens to us all.
Please post info in the ladies info share so everyone does not have to send a pm... thanks Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Please do this too. The hobby has no place for men who are a threat to women.
In all my experience, I've never had this happen. This situation is ALERT worthy. I don't think this was his first time trying to scam a entertainer but I want it to be his last.
This client has solid screening when he books.
Everything after screening ~was anything but normal. For more details please pm or email me. Originally Posted by SexyAssDevyn
I disagree that this is alert-worthy, based on the minimal information you posted.

Read what is stated at the top of this forum: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI."

A hobbyist trying to "rip off" a provider, or a hobbyist "scam[ming] a[n] entertainer," while certainly unpleasant, doesn't endanger anyone's safety. Unless you're willing to explain how your safety was endangered, this post belongs in Coed.
Not an alert...moved to co-ed.
Thanks for the post