Ladies who love to have a guy DATO

Just curious about whether or not any of you girls enjoy receiving and if so, how do you let the guy know, or is it something that he generally asks if it okay to do? (or possibly it just happens in moment of passion?)

It's on of my favorite activities but am shy about bringing up the subject. Thanks for your input!
Better question.....what girl doesn't LOVE receiving?
That's the spirit
Donelt be shy...throw dem.legs in the air and dato her like u just dont care...
Hell to the yes!
Some may not want to admit they love it but I'll gladly partake.
I'll admit I do love it when it's a lick it and stick it method. It helps me get all relaxed before going to Greece.
I'll admit I do love it when it's a lick it and stick it method. It helps me get all relaxed before going to Greece. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
What a good girl
When her heels are digging into your shoulders, her hips lift off the bed and she starts "climbing" your face, I think it would be safe to proceed......
When her heels are digging into your shoulders, her hips lift off the bed and she starts "climbing" your face, I think it would be safe to proceed...... Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Now that is quite an interesting visual...
When her heels are digging into your shoulders, her hips lift off the bed and she starts "climbing" your face, I think it would be safe to proceed...... Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Ahhh sweet memories, ehh I mean dreams.
I always figured that they were close together for a reason.
oh baby who doesn't love ?
I'll admit I do love it when it's a lick it and stick it method. It helps me get all relaxed before going to Greece. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Better question.....what girl doesn't LOVE receiving? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You hit it outa da park.

My life's experience! I so applaud and respect those who taught me how, and, how to do it her most enjoyable way, and well you who know the joy that follows, I need to say no more.
I've sometimes suspected I might actually be able to cum just by performing this particular activity long enough on the right kind of smokin' spinner (but I've also wondered whether this might weird the lady out)....