Definition of GFE??

So I have looked up this definition several places and from I can see its basically acting like a girlfriend during your session (dfk, convo, cuddling, etc).. but some say with BBFS..

What does it GFE mean to you??

If someone request it how do you determine if they are wanting BBFS or CFS with this? I would hate for a guy to show up thinking he was gonna get BBFS from me and be upset bc I dont offer that.
GFE shouldn't equate to BBFS under any circumstances. GFE means to me LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS- but surely not BBFS.
I think it is understood in this business that GFE is CFS. Just read some of the reviews of other providers that offer GFE.

My God you are beautiful. I envy that guitar!
GFE shouldn't equate to BBFS under any circumstances. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
+1

A GFE isn't defined by a list of activities, each of which needs to be checked off. A GFE to me means that, at least for the time we're together, she pretends to like me well enough I can allow myself to believe that she might just maybe perhaps be there with me, doing the things we're doing, even if I hadn't brought an envelope.
So basically GFE is acting as if you two arent in the hobby and just be yourself and enjoy each others company.. unrushed sex and not throwing him out soon as he finishes.. lol..
Anyone that tells you that GFE includes BBFS is just trying to take advantage of your youth and lack of experience. I don't think there is a definitive list of things that are included in GFE but I know that I expect it to include LFK/DFK, but I always ask to make sure.

Vic
So basically GFE is acting as if you two arent in the hobby and just be yourself and enjoy each others company.. unrushed sex and not throwing him out soon as he finishes.. lol.. Originally Posted by Lailanni
...and wrapping his rascal if you do decide to have sex!
So basically GFE is acting as if you two arent in the hobby and just be yourself and enjoy each others company.. unrushed sex and not throwing him out soon as he finishes.. lol.. Originally Posted by Lailanni
Well- I would say this- GFE and CBJ should ever be in the same AD- bare minimum if the lady is GFE she typically allows DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS- I think if those 5 are there by definition she's GFE. You may have a lady that does LFK, DATY, and BBBJ but no DFK- I would consider her GFE-lite.
There's another acronym PSE- in which in my definition is a lady that is GFE to the extreme- offers CIM, TUMA, Squirts, Greek etc- she still could be PSE w/o BBFS.
  • Ashi
  • 09-19-2015, 08:12 PM
with Sir Lance and Leilani on GFE definition, +1 +1 = +2...

I consider myself a GFE seeking dude so, IMHO :

- It is not following a specific menu or checklist. The GFE menu can vary a lot.

- It has to reflect the sense of "giving" , vs. "providing". Also it HAS to be comfortable for both parties.

- It can contain PSE stuff, but it is not necessary.

- It has to be , as Sir L said, an attitude and state of mind, a dream... Like holding hands during FS , undetectable faking and some extra time, so one does not feel like an object or the less significant attachment of a wallet. This is not easy stuff, it needs a special type of provider to get to that level.
The definition of GFE varies and differs depending on who you ask, but in most cases, especially if payment of a donation is done, it is an attitude more than a list of activities, but it does INVOLVE four basic elements: DFK, BBBJ, FS, covered or not (that debate is for another thread), and at least IOP. Just as Sir Lancehernot said in post #$4, IOP is the biggest part of the definition of GFE.

Many providers and hobbyists have different definitions of GFE, so when they get together, and to be fair, since the hobbyist is the one paying, his definition of GFE needs to overrule to provider's as long as she is/can be comfortable and IF wishes to get paid by that particular hobbyist. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a hobbyist letting a provider know what he likes in a session. In, on, off and out is NOT GFE either! If the hobby and this site was all about the provider, then let's face it, hobbyists would be better off to take a shot in the dark and HOPE he gets a good time by picking up a girl at a social event, grocery store on do online dating, and when you look at the $$ involved, it is much cheaper to get that YMMV card pulled on him than contacting a provider and her doing it.

IMO, the reason provider's get paid for their time and services need to be better than that and actually provide a service a hobbyist enjoys, if a provider is a dead fuck or is not in the session mentally, why would a guy want to pay for a service like that? If a provider WANTS to be YMMV in her session just because, through no fault of the hobbyist paying (hygiene issues, lack of respect for time and person, ect.), then why can't the hobbyist be YMMV on her donation?
So I have looked up this definition several places and from I can see its basically acting like a girlfriend during your session (dfk, convo, cuddling, etc).. but some say with BBFS..

What does it GFE mean to you??

If someone request it how do you determine if they are wanting BBFS or CFS with this? I would hate for a guy to show up thinking he was gonna get BBFS from me and be upset bc I dont offer that.
Originally Posted by Lailanni
to me gfe means kissing, bbbj, as others said acting like you are my girlfriend and i your boyfriend. dont rush me out, act like you enjoy pleasing me and enjoy me pleasing you. if i can't go again, lay in
my arms and snuggle up a bit.

when time's up it should be more like 'time to get
out of bed and get to work', not simply my 60 minutes are up.

cudddling, lots of touching, looking in eyes.
msog preferred, not required.
bbfs certainly not required.

agree with others, it's mostly an attitude, state of mind.

this is why it should always be ok to have an understanding of expectations and desires on both our parts prior to a session.
For me it's more of an emotional feeling then it is the actual acts of sex performed
For me, it's dfk, iop, cfs, bbbj (though not necessarily cim). Daty may be on the menu, too, but I don't often partake anymore.

The iop and kissing parts are the most crucial things for me. Without that, it ain't GFE.

You'll sometimes see guys put "Gfe+" or multiple "plussies" to denote bbfs. That's not always a reliable indicator, but it never hurts to ask what they mean if you encounter it.
I agree with all that except the BBBJ some ladies just don't partake but I believe you can still get a GFE experience
I agree with all that except the BBBJ some ladies just don't partake but I believe you can still get a GFE experience Originally Posted by Goose2u
You are right to a degree, but the question is, would your girlfriend give you a CBJ? The overwhelming answer is no. So, to most hobbyists, a provider who is CBJ only does not meet the GFE definition.

GFE is not necessarily a list of activities, it is a state of mind. ALL girls have it, but will they apply it? That is one of the reasons sites like this are in existence. Providers advertise GFE and when a hobbyist goes to see her, then he reviews his experience, good, bad or otherwise, then others can contrast and compare what she advertises to what she really does BCD.

Most hobbyists are in the hobby to pay for and get THEIR definition of GFE, not what the provider wants the GFE definition to be. That is why they do not give their money to EVERY lady who advertises she is a provider.

There are over 700 showcases of providers here in D/FW, but that does not include the providers who do not have showcases and the providers who are not members here. Given that most ladies are in this business to gain repeat clientele, what would make her stand apart from the other ladies to make me want to see her as apposed to them and give her my business, let alone, repeat business? One answer is the rarity of her having the exact same definition of GFE as the hobbyist contacting her or more applicable, at least being able to adapt to his definition as long as it is within her comfort level and if she accepts his money.